[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 5:46 pm

"We've decided to form a party and invite all the princes to join it, so that our granddaughter could choose her husband on her own," said Eliezer. "We are sorry if that's disappointing you. Your boy might win in though, as I'm sure he's a really nice guy."

Despite his almost pleasant words, Eliezer was more and more sure that he doesn't like this woman. As for man, he kind of pitied him, cause it seemed like he's just doing what his wife says. He didn't seem evil himself.

Woman just nodded and said: "We wouldn't want this ugly woman for our in-law anyway. We'll be leaving now. Let's go, Allen." That was the first time she said her husband's name while they were there.

"No," said he, much to everyone's shock. "She seems nice to me. And I'm sure Kean would like her too."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 5:50 pm

Kattina wasn't sure if she was happy or disappointed when the woman and her husband were about to leave, but when Allen spoke about Keen, she was suddenly curious about him. It seemed like a nice name.

"What's Kean like?" she asked. She wanted to know about one of the boys, and even if she never saw him, getting to know him was at least a little better than nothing.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 5:56 pm

"He's beautiful and clever, unlike you," said the woman. "He's our niece's son."

"He once saw you while riding on that white horse... Maximus, wasn't it?" added the man. "He's been talking about you ever since. He would really like to meet you, but we didn't bring him with us now, because Montserrat didn't want it. Right, dear?"

His wife, whose name was Montserrat, nodded. "I wanted to make sure our princess is as beautiful as he talked she is. He has an awful taste."

Rapunzel couldn't believe what she was listening. She wanted to slap the woman, but she was thought to never do something like that. She's still a princess.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Kattina smiled at Allen's explanation of what Kean was like, and she didn't even let Montserrat bother her anymore. "Is there any way that I could meet him?" she asked. "Maybe even go to your place?" She wasn't sure if that was acceptable to do as a princess, but she was genuinely interested in meeting this boy.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 6:07 pm

"I'm not letting any disgusting creature like you go to our place!" said Montserrat. "We're leaving. Alone!"

Her husband stood and said: "If she wants to meet him, who are we to stop her? I'll bring him."

"You won't," responded she.

"What do you think, Eugene?" Rapunzel asked her husband.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 6:11 pm

"I say she should meet a boy for once. He seems like a nice guy," Eugene said. "Although one of us should go with her, just to make sure nothing happens to her." Kattina smiled at her father's answer, happy that she might be able to meet this Kean guy.

"By the way, how old is Kean?" she asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 6:15 pm

"He just turned 17 two days ago," said Allen. "He's birthday party is in a week, we had no time to organize it before."

"You might go, Eugene," said Rapunzel. "You know more about people than me. You didn't spend 18 years locked in a tower with only one person who pretended to care for you, so that she could use it. Or, at least, we can go together."

Eliezer rolled his eyes. He didn't like any of this, but if that was what Kattina wanted... who was he to stop her?

"This kingdom will be destroyed before she even gets to be queen," he thought.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 6:19 pm

"Oh," Kattina said. "Well, I'd still like to go and at least meet him."

"Okay," Eugene said. "But if you come along, you should bring along a frying pan. Just in case." He smiled and winked at her.

Helga leaned over to whisper in Eliezer's ear. "We should stop Kattina. It's bad enough we're throwing a party soon for her. She doesn't need to go around meeting boys beforehand. We're supposed to choose her husband. Or, at least, Rapunzel and Eugene should. She shouldn't decide on her own. It would be disastrous."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Rapunzel laughed. "We can bring two, so that you can defend yourself too! We both remember how great you were in that fight against Maximus. One 17 year old boy is nothing for you!" She winked him back.

Eliezer whispered to his wife: "Yes, but they support her in this... I really don't think what we should do."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 6:38 pm

"I'm not worried about the boy," Eugene clarified. "But yeah, I'll bring one, too."

"But neither of her parents know all of the things about being a royal," Helga whispered back. "Our daughter was missing for eighteen years. Our son-in-law was a thief until he met Rapunzel. If we let Kattina do whatever she wants just because her parents support it, there will be a loud uproar from the citizens, and the kingdom might fall apart."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)