[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 9:15 pm

"Welcome," repeated Rapunzel. "Hopefully, you'll enjoy your stay!"

"Oh, we will for sure," said the woman, "Thank you for your welcome. What have you planned for us?"

Adilenne sneaked out when no one was paying attention and ran into her room. She locked it.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 9:22 pm

"How long are you staying?" Kattina asked before her parents could answer their question. She wasn't being rude; she was just curious. She looked over to see if her mother was scolding her for it, but noticed that Adilenne had left. Where did she go? And why did she run off? Sure, these people were kind of scary, but they were supposed to stay there until someone told them otherwise.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 11:23 pm

"We'll be here for 5 days," said the woman. "So, you better prepare our rooms! Right, darling?" she asked her husband and turned to Eugene.

Rapunzel didn't scold Kattina, mainly because she was startled by the woman's answer. How come they can just come and stay like that? And why didn't her parents inform her? She didn't notice that Adilenne was missing. Not yet.

Adilenne was laying in her bed, glad that she manage to escape. She hoped that no one would notice, but she knew that that's a lost cause. She was rather noticable. Right then, she thought of asking someone to turn her into a frog and leave this palace forever. "Maybe my hair can do it!" she thought.

"Flower, gleam and glow, let your powers shine..."

She desperately wished to become a frog, but that didn't work. She didn't notice that she was making way too much noise.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 2:49 am

"Well, I'm sure the rooms are already ready," Eugene said. "You'll have to talk to talk to the king and queen about activities to do here, though. We just found out about an hour ago that you were coming." He heard his daughter singing from upstairs, and that's when he realized that Adilenne wasn't there. Kattina mentally slapped herself. Was her sister really that stupid?

"Excuse me while I go talk to my sister," Kattina said, curtsying before quickly dashing up the stairs and to her sister's room. "Adilenne, it's me. Can you let me in?" she asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 7:00 pm

"Alright," said the woman. "Where can we find your noble king and queen?" The man didn't speak, just nodded at everything his wife said.

Rapunzel right then realized that Adilenne is missing too. "You think she's in her room, Kattina? You may go," she said.

Adilenne was feeling completely crazy. It's been a while since she was that nervous, and she didn't even realize why. She was crying, but tried to stop. She knew that what she did is stupid and that they'd find out she was missing very soon, but she didn't care.

"Of course," said she and opened the door to her sister. She hugged her and started crying on her shoulder.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 7:37 pm

"I believe they are in the throne room," Eugene said. "I can lead you to them, if you want."

Kattina hugged her sister back, feeling sorry for her. "It'll be okay, Adilenne," she said. "I won't let anything to happen to you, okay? I know you're scared of them, but so long as I'm around, I won't let them hurt you. Just don't announce to them that you have these powers. I could hear you singing downstairs, and I'm sure some of the others did, too."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 7:43 pm

"Oh, please do," said the woman. "Is that far?"

The man still didn't speak.

Adilenne was scared to hear that her song was heard. "You did? You don't think those people know what my song means, do you?" She felt even worse. How could she be so stupid? She should have at least whispered.

"Thanks, Kattina," she said in the end. "You are a wonderful sister, even though we sometimes disagree."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 7:49 pm

(Is the man mute?)

"Not at all," Eugene said. "Follow me." He turned around and walked down the hall to the room where his parents-in-law were.

"No. I'm not sure what they might have thought, but if they thought it had anything to do with magic, they'll probably be looking for a flower that obviously doesn't exist anymore," Kattina said. "But you're welcome. Honestly, as much as I would like to have your powers, I would be scared of them using the powers, too. They look like the kid of people who would greedily use magic for their own wants. Hopefully that's not the case, since they'll be staying here for five days."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 12th, 2016, 8:00 pm

(LOL, no, at least I didn't intend him to be, sorry for the confusion. If you want, he can be xD)

Rapunzel and the couple went with Eugene to where King and Queen were.

"Welcome," said Eliezer. "I hope you feel at home. Helga and I can lead you to your rooms to accomodate, and then we can all have dinner together."

"FIVE DAYS!?" Edilenne couldn't believe what she was hearing. She hated guests who stay for 3 hours, even. She was grateful to her sister, but she couldn't say anything more. She just sat on the bed, looking worried. She was concerned about what Kattina told her. Were these people really looking for her powers? Has she revealed too much?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2016, 8:10 pm

(No, it's fine. I was just making sure, because he wasn't saying anything. =P)

Helga stood up and smiled at the couple. "Welcome to Corona," she greeted. Gesturing to the door, she asked, "Shall we?"

"Adilenne, calm down," Kattina said, sitting down next to her sister. "I don't know exactly why they're here so long, but as long as you don't say or do anything that will give the impression that you have magic hair, you'll be fine. I'll protect you, and I'm sure Mama and Papa will, too. Everything will be okay. You'll see."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)