[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 12:28 am

"Visitors? What kind of visitors?" asked Adilenne, and suddenly turned pale. She always hated having people she doesn't know in the palace. Especially when she has to be with them, and not be able to hide in her room.

"She's probably in her room," responded she to Eugene, thinking about how bad her sister might be feeling. She started feeling bad too, now that she wasn't playing anymore, and that she had to face the fact that she's a princess and a despicable human being.

Rapunzel nodded to her husband's suggestion.

"You two, prepare yourselves," she said. "And no fighting while guests are here!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 12:41 am

Eugene knocked on his daughter's door and waited for a minute for her to come and answer. No sound came from the room. "Kattina, open the door. I need to tell you something," he said.

"Can't you just tell me through the door?" Kattina asked, not moving from her spot by the window.

"I'd rather do so face-to-face," Eugene said. Kattina sighed and walked to the door.

"What is it?" she asked.

"We're having some visitors soon. I need you to get ready for them," her father said. "Also, please do not pick a fight with anyone. Not only will your mother punish you if you do so with your sister, but it will also put a bad reputation on this family. And don't forget what I said about being careful with what you say."

"Yes, sir," Kattina said. "Is that all?"

"Yes. Meet us downstairs once you're done getting ready. We all need to be there, ready to greet the visitors when they come," Eugene said.

"Yes, sir," Kattina said. "I'll be downstairs shortly." With that, she closed the door and began getting ready for their visitors.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 12:58 am

Adilenne left her brother's room and went to hers to prepare herself. She hated having to wear too formal attire, but she was a princess, and that's what princesses do.

She found a nice blue dress, and decided to wear it. Usually princesses would debate a long time what to wear on such important meetings, but she wasn't of that kind. Plus, she didn't care for these visitors one bit. She just did that because she had to. Damn royal duties.

She also put a nice tiara, which she liked, but rarely worn in normal circumstances.

She came downstairs and saw only her father there.

"I'm here," she said. "Do I look nice enough?"

Rapunzel stayed with Swajith to help him prepare, since the young boy was still too small to choose his wardrobe on his own. But she never forced him to wear something he doesn't like.

"Is this OK?" she asked showing to a formal looking green T-shirt and trousers. "Don't worry, these people are nice," said she. "But try to behave, and try to look more serious."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 3:00 am

Kattina looked in her wardrobe for the perfect dress. She didn't want anything too fancy, but she knew her parents wouldn't be happy if she wore anything too casual either. She eventually decided on her favorite one: a long pink dress with purple stripes on the bodice and white ruffles along the top and around her wrists. She walked to her vanity, grabbing her brush and beginning to brush her hair. It used to go down to her waist, but when she got it cut, the hairdresser cut it too short, so it didn't even touch her shoulders. She wished it was grow quicker, but she knew it wouldn't.

She put on a ring, bracelet, necklace, and set of earrings, as well as a silver tiara before walking out of her room.

"You look beautiful," Eugene said as he examined what Adilenne was wearing. "Very princess-like. Now let's hope you can behave like a princess should."

Swajith looked at the clothes his mother was holding. "Yeah. Those are great," he said. "I will do my best to act like the prince I am."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 3:51 pm

"I promise I'll behave!"Adilenne said." Thanks, dad."

She was still hoping that her sister feels the same, because she has serious troubles controlling herself when she feels threataned. Plus, all these guests...

"When are they coming?" she asked.

"I'm glad to hear that, son. Let's go," Rapunzel said.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 3:58 pm

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Eugene said. "I'm not sure when exactly they'll be here, but I'd guess it wouldn't be too much longer now."

"Let's hope not," Kattina said as she walked down the stairs. "As much as I like this dress, it still is a little too tight on me."

Swajith followed his mother out of his room and to the entrance of the castle, where they would join the others, waiting for their visitors.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 8:41 pm

"Kattina! That's not very nice thing to say!" said Rapunzel as she heard her daughter while coming downstairs. "They should be here in approximately 10 minutes."

"And you two," she added, addressing to Kattina and Adilenne. "At least in front of our guests, try to at least pretend to like each other."

"But I do like Kattina!" said Adilenne. "We just... disagree at times. Right, sis?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 8:47 pm

"Sorry," Kattina mumbled at her mother's rebuke. Turning to Adilenne, she answered, "Right. There are just certain aspects of you that I don't like, but I do like you." To her mother, she added, "But I'll be as nice as I can, and behave as I'm supposed to. I'll try not to argue with my sister as much as I can."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 11th, 2016, 8:54 pm

"Here they come!" said Rapunzel, and pointed to the scary-looking man and a woman who must be his wife. Rapunzel was a bit nervous, since she didn't know them, but she knew there was nothing to worry about. After all, everyone liked the royal family of Corona.

Adilenne sincerely wished to disappear. Why must the whole family be on these social gatherings anyway!? Isn't Kattina enough? She's the crown princess, after all! Then she gave her sister a strange look, but remembered that she must behave. That's why she pretended to feel good, but actually she was burning.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 11th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Kattina forced a smile on her face as she watched the couple walk in. She noticed Adilenne was trying her best to stay calm, and she watched out of the corner of her eye as Swajith subtly hid behind their mother, obviously not wanting to be close to the couple. Kattina didn't really blame him.

"Welcome to Corona!" Eugene greeted. "I'm Prince Eugene, this is my wife, Princess Rapunzel, and these are our three children, Kattina, Adilenne, and Swajith."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)