[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 7:26 pm

"Deal!" said Rapunzel and smiled.

"What are you two whispering about?" she asked her parents, in a cheerful manner. She felt good for reason not known to her.

"Well... you know, sweetie, this might not be a good idea," said the king. "That boy is not the prince."

"Eugene's not a prince either."

"Yes, but we wouldn't have you if it weren't for him," said he.

"What difference does it make?" asked Rapunzel, now annoyed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 7:39 pm

"It's a huge difference," Helga said. "If we continue going down this path that the royal doesn't have to marry another royal, pretty soon we will lose the kingdom's loyalty."

Kattina groaned at all of these rules. "You said that, if I found someone who I would want to marry before my sixteenth birthday, I could do so. You never said anything about them being a royal. What if this Kean boy is the one who I want to marry? Are you really going to change the rule again? Is that all you've been doing here at the table?"

"Of course not," Helga said. "Kattina, please understand, we're only looking out for you."

"No you're not!" Kattina cried, letting tears fall. "You're looking out for the kingdom, and you don't care at all about me." She stood up. "If you need me, I'll be up in my room." She turned and began to walk out of the dining hall.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 7:47 pm

"See what you've done!" said Eliezer to his wife. "Now Kattina has gone too!"

Rapunzel was worried. Both her daughters were very unhappy, and she understood them. That's not what she imagined her life would be. At least, that's not what she hoped it would be.

"Just leave her be for now." said she. "She might need some time alone."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 7:53 pm

"I am not the enemy here," Helga said to her husband. "And don't make it sound like I am." Turning to their guests, she said, "I'm sorry about that. Is there anything else we can do for you?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 7:57 pm

"No, thank you, we'll leave for now," said the woman. "Let's go, dear."

"Alright," agreed the man. "But if Kattina wants to meet Kean, she can always come. Don't listen to my wife, she loved criticizing people. She criticizes me every day too."

Eliezer nodded. "It's fine," he said. "Should we take you to the exit?"

He tried to sound polite, but he couldn't stop thinking about Kattina. Are his daughter and granddaughter right? Should they stop following the royal rules and just let their granddaughter be who she is?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:05 pm

Kattina walked up to her room and took off the dress, quickly changing into some more outdoorsy clothes. Once she was done, she quietly walked over to Adilenne's room, making sure no one noticed her. Once she arrived at the room, she knocked on the door.

"Adilenne?" she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Can I come in?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:07 pm

"Sure," said Adilenne. "Are you OK?"

She walked to the door and unlocked them. She hugged her sister. She was also wearing more casual clothes, she never wore anything too formal when not doing her princess duties.

"You don't look so good," she noticed worriedly. "Has something happened down there?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:12 pm

"Well, after you left, our guests came by - Montserrat and Allen - and Montserrat called me ugly," Kattina began. "After that, they were about to leave when Allen said Kean, who is their niece's son, would want to meet me. I asked what he was like, and after Allen explained it, I wanted to go with them, but our grandparents said no because he's not a prince. Our grandmother said something about looking out for me, and that's when I got angry, told her she only cared about the kingdom and not me, and walked out of the room."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Adilenne was in shock. This wasn't what she expected at all, but she wanted to do everything she could to help her sister. She owed her that much.

"Ugly? That woman should visit psychiatrist. Does she just go around and tell people randomly that they are ugly or she just meant you? You are really beautiful to me." she said. "Yeah, our grandma can be a bit stubborn when it comes to kingdom rules. I'm so sorry, I wish I could help you more," she added and hugged her sister again.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:20 pm

"It's okay," Kattina said, hugging her sister back. She debated about telling her sister her plan. She knew she needed to. It would break Adilenne's heart if she didn't. She knew that. So, taking a deep breath, she said, "I'm leaving."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)