[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 7:56 pm

"You think that the only reason for that are powers?" Rapunzel asked, showing how confused she is by it. "Alright, I agree that we should leave them be, but I'm worried."

She hugged Eugene, hoping that he would accept that hug. She needed comfort very much. She didn't know having kids can be so tiring. Why can't all the kids be the way she was to Gothel. From this perspective, she couldn't understand why she trusted that woman all that time, though. But she was a good daughter. She couldn't say that her girls weren't good, they definitely were. In the end, she decided to listen to her husband's advice and leave them for now. At least, if that doesn't last for too long.

Pascal came to her, and changed his color to blue, just to make her smile. Rapunzel took and kissed him. Pascal was by far her loyalest and kindest friend. She couldn't imagine life without her little "frog", as Eugene calls him.

Adilenne was trying to read her favorite book, but realized that she can't concentrate. She didn't understand - what just happened? She hated being alone like that, but the whole family was angry at her. The whole family... of course! She stood up, and knocked at Swajith's room. She was sure that at least he wasn't angry at her, and she had to find someone to talk to.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2016, 8:11 pm

"I think that's the reason for Kattina picking fights with her sister," Eugene said. He wrapped his arms around his wife and held her close. "Don't worry. Everything will work out fine. I promise."

Swajith opened the door and grinned when he saw Adilenne there. "Hi, Addie!" he greeted. "It's nice to see you here. Do you want to play with me?" He was holding a few toy cars in his hands and held them out for her to choose any if she wanted.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 8:19 pm

"I hope this isn't as genuine promise as the one I gave to Mother Gothel before she went to buy me a new paint," said Rapunzel, with laugh. Finally, she felt a bit better. She knew that everything will be fine. Time will heal everything. In time, both of them with learn their lessons. But Rapunzel loved both her daughters, and hoped that the way they learn that lesson won't be way too hard. But she knew that they must do that on their own.

Adilenne smiled at Swajith's reaction. Then she realized that she doesn't want to upset him, so decided not to talk about the stuff she intended to. "Sure! What can we play?" she asked. Playing with her brother is always fun, and that's a great way for her to stop thinking about Kattina.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2016, 8:25 pm

"Come on," Eugene said, noticing that they were the only ones in the room. "Let's go do something fun for once." He stood up and extended his hand to her.

"Well, we could play some racing," Swajith said, walking back into the room. "But we can go one at a time to make it more fair, instead of trying to cross over each other." He dumped over his container of cars and quickly grabbed his favorite ones - which was about half of the cars he owned - before asking "Which ones do you want?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm

"Sure," Rapunzel said with a smile. "Would you like to dance first?"

Adilenne finally entered the Swajith's room. She liked that place, because it was so different from the one she has, or the one her sister has.

Of course. Racing. She knew that her brother loved that game. She just nodded, with simple words "OK". She didn't know which car to chose, but in the end said: "Could I have the green one?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2016, 8:37 pm

"I would love to," Eugene said. "Do you want it to just be us, or do you want to go out and see how many will be willing to dance around with the prince and princess of Corona?" He thought back to when they had visited this place many years ago on Rapunzel's birthday before they knew she was the lost princess. That had been a really fun day, and the day when he realized he had actually fallen for her.

Swajith nodded. "Of course," he said. "Are there any others that you want? Or is that it?" He started lining up his cars in a line, getting them ready for the race.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 8:44 pm

Hmmm... Rapunzel wasn't really in the mood for social gatherings, but dancing with the whole town sounds fun! And that could definitely make her thoughts clear a bit. She loved all her subjects dearly, and was always happy to see them happy. And she also remembered that day. She was dancing with all of them, and she painted the floor and no one complained about them.

"Fine," she said. "We're going out!"

"Hmmm, I could use this yelllow one too," said Adilenne. "So, where is the finish line?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2016, 8:51 pm

Eugene smiled and pulled his wife out of the castle, gathering anyone who wasn't too busy to dance. Nattiness had heard her mother, and although she usually didn't care about what they did when they went out, she still looked outside to see many people gathering for something. She kept watching, curious to see what they would do.

"The finish line is right at the window for this race," Swajith said, pointing to the other side of the room. "We'll take turns, and we can count to see who finishes the quickest."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Rapunzel suddenly felt way much better. Dancing was always relaxing her, and she was always happy to see her subjects so happy. And she was grateful to Eugene for working so hard just to make her happy. That was one of the things she loved about him most. She hoped that she does the same for him. At least, she wanted that.

And, dancing somehow reminded her that her life actually begun. She was dancing in the tower too, but she didn't have much space for that. And that wasn't the same feeling.

"Alright," said Adilenne. "Let's see if you can beat me!" She was laughing.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2016, 9:11 pm

Eugene loved watching Rapunzel dance around, remembering back to the day when he first saw her dance in this kingdom. Her then blonde hair had been braided up and decorated with flowers, and she had looked absolutely stunning. Of course, she still did, and her dance was just as beautifully done all these years later.

Kattina watched her parents and other citizens of Corona having fun dancing around, and she felt like joining them, but she didn't want to do anything without talking to Adilenne first, which she wasn't quite ready for yet. So she just watched them and continued thinking about how to help hers and Adilenne's relationship.

"You're on!" Swajith said. "Okay, since I have more cars, I think I should go first." He grabbed his first car and stood up on his feet, hunching over. "Could you count down for me, and then count how long it takes me?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)