[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,.. — My Lion King Forum

This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,..

Re: This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS0

Postby VitanisMate » June 2nd, 2010, 12:34 am

Conan looked at Úlfa and told her, "Don't you feel that?!" He saw the pup come out of the forest. "Kiador? Now you come here little pup." He looked at the wolf pup, "Did any humans follow you?!" He then heard a rifle sound off. He immediately pushed Úlfa out of the way. "Everybody get down!" He heard a bullet fly through the air but was surprised that it wasn't directed at him.

Conan looked and saw a human stumble out of the woods. He told everyone, "Leave now! I will catch up with you later." He knew this human would not stop.

===

(To NS1: As long as you do not kill my character lol.)

David cursed seeing how the bullet shot through his leg. "Ah those savages!" He saw the wolf see him. The one who attacked him before. "Oh you are mine pal! Do you hear me?!"

He immediately hit Conan across the head and knocked him out. Conan mouthed to his pack, "Leave now! Do not come back for me."

David laughed seeing as how he had now the perfect trophy. No longer would this wolf make him suffer. No longer would this wolf annoy him. He put that attack in his mind to bring up enough hatred to kill the wolf. He looked down at the wolf feeling some sympathy for him however those feelings eroded very quickly. He aimed the rifle and prepared to fire at the wolf.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Nukascar1 » June 2nd, 2010, 3:55 pm

"No you don't"Ryan said as he ran out of cover and grabbed from behind the man with one arm throwing him to the ground "your going to have to explain yourself this is private propetry"he said smashing a fist into the David's face loking at th wolf he looked down again and punched him again three times "your going agaist the law" he sudden;y got up "we're going to have to get rid of you"he said tying the man up he broght a canisester of gas and poured it all over the man "any regrets"he said kneeling down

Kiador had ran away as well
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby VitanisMate » June 2nd, 2010, 6:09 pm

David woke up with the Irish guy saying something about regrets. He laughed and said, "The only regret I have was not killing you when I had the chance you filthy Irish savage!" He looked back and said, "Private property? You fool all of this land belongs to Her Majesty the Queen! This whole land belongs to her! When will you filthy Irish figure that out!" He looked down again and said, "You would kill a man who has a family? A mother and father? You would kill this man without heart? No wonder you are savages!"

He looked down preparing to meet his fate. He looked up again seeing why the man hesitated.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Nukascar1 » June 2nd, 2010, 6:15 pm

Ryan toook the lighter and threw it on David a small flame arouse nd then and then It died out Ryan laughed "you should of saw the look on your face"
Nukascar1

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 2nd, 2010, 8:20 pm

Dane then found a spot where he could sleep for tonight, he lay down under a tree, but before that he just gave a quick look to see if there were no one in there or around him, then after see that the tree was free, he lay down and rest, in the meanwhile, outside of the place there were someone that was looking at him, Dane had the feeling that someone was watching him, but he coudn't see anything so he go back to rest, suddenly he hear a sound of a breaking small stick, he knew that someone was in there, then he stood up and say to whatever was in there "Who's in there?!!", but no one respond
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nukascar1 » June 6th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Ryan left finding Kiador and returning to the ludge he opened the door locking it after Kiador had enterded and chanced out of his ghillie suit into uniform and went about making some Irish stew he turned on the radio "reports from the head of british sercurity are coming in saying they have annoced war on Ireland"Kiador eyes widend if this was true he would have to stay here risking being killed for the duration of if their were other orders
Nukascar1

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)