[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 9:00 pm

Long Ears was surprised that Gurri speaked. "Hey, the princess talked!" he said energetically, sounding just like his father did when Bambi talked for the first time.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Gurri looked at Long Ears knowing what he said but still uncertain of how to say something back to him. Faline meanwhile saw movement in the forest and quickly moved her head seeing what the danger could be or whether there was no danger at all. Though she was shaking she knew she had to be strong not for herself but for her fawns. "If you can hear me come out now!" She trembled and said, "This is your last warning!" She kept looking around at what the noise could be.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 9:14 pm

After being picked up Geno stared at the sky a little bit. Then he turned around to where his mother was staring at as he heard her talk. He could see the slight movement in the grass. He never heard his mother talk in a tone like the one she just used. He and his sister never experienced any danger, therefore he never saw his mother act that way.
After a few seconds Thumber appeared out of the woods. Seeing his son his worried expression turned into a one of relief.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 9:19 pm

Gurri also saw her mother talk in that tone. She was surprised but then relieved that it was not she who her mother was talking to. She went before her brother and said another word, "Geno." She stepped forward uncertain who was the maker of the noise. Faline was relieved to see Thumper and said, "Thumper how about you give a response when I call out. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" She looked toward Thumper and said, "Your son is causing trouble as usual not unlike you when you were that age." She laughed and said, "You remember the adventures right? I remember you were the one to get Bambi into trouble." She gave a more serious look. "Have you seen the Great Prince?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 9:24 pm

"I apologise, Faline. You can't understand why your parents are so worried about you untill you become a dad yourself." he said walking over to them and looking down at his son. "What have I told you?" he asked him, sounding like his mother.
"Not to wonder off without telling you and to stay between the trees." Long Ears answered, looking down at the ground ashamed.
Thumper looked back at Faline, "Of course I remember, I kind of miss those time." he said, he was about to mention Bambi when Faline posed her question, "I haven't seen him for a few days." he said, sounding as if he just lost a familly member
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Faline nodded and looked toward Thumper and said, "I have not seen him at all for a few days." She sighed and said to Thumper, "If it is okay with you Long Ears may play with Geno and Gurri considering they were having a good time before." She looked at the clearing again making sure no danger approached. Gurri meanwhile was looking at Long Ears and wanting him to know she was ready to play. She looked at her brother hoping he wouldn't embarass her by falling down again. She looked at the little rabbit wondering what he was going to show them. Faline posed a question to Thumper, "So how has things been going for you? Are things looking up?" She looked away remembering when man entered the forest with his thunderous stick.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Long Ears wondered about what was he going to show the little fawns. "Do you want to look for some blossoms?" he suggested after a short silence, "they're delicious!"
Geno walked over to Long Ears and his sister, this time watching the grass to make sure he wouldn't trip anything
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Gurri followed Long Ears wondering what exactly he was showing her. When she saw the 'blossoms' he spoke of she came up and took the whole bush out with the 'blossoms' happily eating the 'green stuff.' She laughed and started putting her hooves up trying to knock over her brother with them. She looked toward Long Ears laughing and tried to do the same to him.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Geno took a mouthful of green stuff as his sister did the same. Getting a small laugh from Long Ears. "The good stuff is the blossoms." he said pointing at the purple flower. He broke into a quite bigger laughter as Gurri knocked her brother over easily. But as she came over to do the same with him, he ran swiftly under her as she looked down at him, ending with her head upside down as she attempted to look at the small rabbit behind her. Long Ears ate some blossoms. His father didn't mind him only eating the blossoms and leaving the green stuff un-touched. As mush as it 'made' long ears and big feet, Thumper though that Long Ear's ears are big enough.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Soon a new figure approached as well looking through the shadows with its eyes. Thinking that this new creature might be man she backed away doing her best scream she could do at that young age. However when the figure emerged it turned out to be not man but a skunk. The creature said, "Gosh I never knew I would scare you. I am sorry. My name is Bambi. How are you guys?" he said blushing. Faline looked toward Thumper knowing of Bambi's childhood stories from Bambi himself telling her she laughed saying, "Does that bring you to a trip down memory lane?" She laughed a little. However she still kept guard and spoke to Thumper, "Have you seen any signs of Man recently?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)