[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 10:12 pm

"Why hello there Bambi," Thumper said, the way he used to talk to Bambi when they were little, "How's your father?"
As he waited for a reply, he turned to Faline, "Yes. Good times..." he said with a sigh, "Since the fire I haven't seen any sign for men. But don't let that fool you. Who knows that can he be up to?"
Geno ran slowly towards the skunk. After a few moments of him saying his name, he shouted it out excitedly, "Bambi!" he said, with a smile simmilar to his father's on his lips.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Bambi nodded and said, "Yes he is fine sir. Gosh I just love my pap." Faline nodded knowing that the creature showed no mercy to young nor old. She made sure to keep her fawns extra close to her after hearing that. After the baby animals played for a while a storm started coming through with enough lightning and thunder to make even older animals terrified. Gurri jumped at the sounds uncertain of what to do trying to follow Long Ears. Her mother called her over though. "Geno, Gurri come here and come with me. Quickly!" Faline soon found a sheltered spot where she and the fawns could be safe from the storm.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Geno was stratled by the lighting, causing him to jump higher then his sister. He quickly ran towards the sound of his mother's voice and stayed close to her leg, his sister folllowing in his example. Long Ears went over to his dead who led him back into the woods.

As the fawns were safe between the trees cuddled next to their mom's chest, Geno shouted again, "Bambi!" he said with his happy voice, despite the loud storm that was going outside
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 10:47 pm

Faline tried to look away when Geno shouted that name. "Please Geno do not say that!" She looked away a tear even in her eye. Gurri kept close to her mother still scared of the storm. Faline calmed down and said to Geno, "I am sorry my son." She nuzzled him and said, "The Great Prince of the Forest also goes by that name."

(Summertime)

Faline awoke the fawns now ready to talk. "Alright my little fawns come follow me and let me show you a very special place." Gurri looked at Geno and said to him, "Where do you think Mother is taking us?"
Last edited by VitanisMate on June 27th, 2010, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 26th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Geno was a little shocked by his mother's reaction. He expected some more excitement for his mother after he said his first word. But he could sense that something was not feeling right to her about it. He was a little relieved when he recieved her nuzzle and apology. But he didn't understand what did his mother have to do with that 'Great Prince'.
------
Geno was awoken by his mother's usual wake-up call. Winter was over. He didn't really like the storms and snow, with barely any food to eat. Following his mother, he tried guessing where was she taking them. "I don't know," he said excitedly, noticing a small root, he moved above it a moment before he tripepd it, "she said it's some place special."

(( Good night talk to ya tomorrow ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 26th, 2010, 11:12 pm

Faline looked at them both and said, "I am taking you to the Meadow which is a wonderful place for now you are old enough to go there my fawns." Gurri looked toward Geno and said, "Sounds like a great place." When they both saw it Gurri said, "Geno I bet I can beat you to the meadow!" She ran off until her mother ran over. "Never run out on the meadow! Both of you could have been killed! Get back in the forest NOW!" She saw that they retreated into the forest and she went out herself making sure there was no danger. She knew that she would have to maybe give her life for her fawns but she knew as long as they would live it mattered little to her. As soon as she saw other deer come out of the forest and onto the meadow she called to her fawns. "Come on out. It's alright."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 5:22 am

"The meadow?" Geno said, falling silent for a few seconds. "Sounds like a cool place."
He was about to run after his sister when their mother walked past him and stopped her from running forward. When she did call for them to come out, Geno ran first, "No, I'll beat you to the meadow!" he said laughing
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 5:25 am

Faline stopped the fawns in her tracks and made sure she was first. She waited for the fawns to come up together then started off running and prancing through the meadow. She looked proudly on her fawns and came up to where more deer were. "Now my cute little fawns there are more fawns to play with. Go ahead and play."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 7:45 am

Geno was again a little upset at their mom stopping him again, she just said that there's no danger. As soon as she told them to go and play, he ran towards the hill to get a better view of the meadow, as he waited for his sister to catch up he looked for other fawns they could play with.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Gurri saw the other fawns ahead and came up and saw them with her brother. All of them immediately stopped and looked at her brother and her. She was a little annoyed by this and did not know why this happened. "Geno why are they staring at us?" she whispered. Another figure emerged from the shadows telling a smaller figure, "Look at those dweebs."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)