[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Geno looked at the figure, not able to see exactly what it was. "I don't know." he whispered to her, then he looekd at her, "what's dweebs?" he her confused

[[ don't worry I know what dweebs mean ]]
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 2:07 pm

The larger figure continued talking saying to the smaller figure. "Go make fools out of them." He laughed and moved out of sight. Meanwhile Gurri looked at Geno saying to him, "I have no idea Geno. Obviously something not good."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 2:09 pm

"But it's a funny word, 'dweebs'" Geno said repeating it with a grin.

(( Is Ronno's son mean like him? Can I put w/e I want?))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 2:11 pm

(Yes you may. Just know his dad is hoping he will be mean lol.)

Gurri looked at Geno and said, "I think they were speaking of us Geno and I don't think it was as a compliment." She saw the large figure was gone and the small figure was emerging.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 2:15 pm

"I just said it was a funny word." Geno complained, and looked back at the smalelr figure, it was another fawn. The fawn walked over slowly, looking behind him to check whether the other figure was far away and out of the hearing zone.
"Hello." he said apologetically, "I'm sorry about that, my dad can be a little mean some time... I'm Garo." the new fawn said looking at the two siblings who raised their eye brows as he said 'a little mean'
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Gurri saw the fawn knowing he would be dirty and rude but was surprised when he tried to be nice and say hello. "Oh hello this is my brother Geno and my name is Gurri. How are you?" Ronno saw the situation with displeasure. He came up and yelled at his son. "Son you embarass me!" He looked at the fawns and pushed the female one over laughing, "That is how you say hello my son." Faline saw this and sped toward her fawns. She got in front of them protecting them. "Leave now Ronno!" He looked at her and laughed, "Your loss in more ways than one. You were a fool to go with the Great Prince."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Garo shrinked as he noticed his father. But his expression turned more upset when his dad pushed Gurri over. Despite the way her dad behave a minute ago, she still talked to him like a friend. He was about to say something when Faline burst into the scene.
Geno was scared as the bigger male came in and pushed his sister over, he wasn't the type of fawn who was looking for trouble. But he looked up at his mother and wondered what did the male, who apperantly is name Ronno, meant by what he said. Who was this Great Prince he was talking about and what did his mother have to do with him?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Faline just kept still, still making sure Geno and Gurri were behind her. "I said leave Ronno with your fawn!" Ronno smiled but turned away. He looked back and said, "Give my regards to the Great Prince. Tell him I enjoyed making a fool out of him, since Bambi was weak." Faline said nothing and looked to her fawns, "Are you okay?" Gurri was shocked at how the stag just pushed her over like she was a piece of trash not worth mentioning. She was even more shocked at how this mean buck and her mother seemed to know eachother. She was a little sad when Garo had to leave but responded to her mother. "Yes Mother I am fine. Are you okay Geno?" Ronno looked at his son with displeasure and said, "Let's find your mother."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Garo had no choice but to obey his father, he was already mad at him as it was. Before he walked away he threw a 'sorry' look to Geno and Gurri and followed his father.
Geno wasn't understanding anything from what had happened, "I'm okay." he said, but his curious side kicked into the conversation, "mother, who was this?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Faline looked at her fawns and said, "I promise to tell you when you get old enough to understand but not now. Not today. Just know that he was...he did not like your father." Ronno came before Leah and said, "This fawn embarasses me! He wishes to be the friends of the fawns of my foe." He started talking again incoherently. "I should have been the Great Prince not that weakling Bambi."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)