[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 5:41 pm

Geno looked at his sister for a moment when his mother mentioned their father, "Our... The Great Prince?" he asked her, wanting to know whether that's the reason for what happend.
Leah looked at her mate and fawn and let out a sigh, "Ronno, dear, let go of this. Our son needs to have his freedom, he can be friends with who ever he wants to be with." she said with her calm voice, she was always the calmer one in the familly, Their fawn has their dad's appearence but he was like her from the inside. "And this has nothing to do with Bambi's fawns, they did nothing to you."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Ronno looked at Leah, angry, "Do you want to know what they did to me? That 'Great Prince' almost made me drown throwing me into the water like that and always making a fool of me so no I WILL NOT forget it!" He looked at his son and said, "You find some other friends!" He walked away showing his anger at his son wanting to be friends with the spawns of that 'Great Prince.' Faline meanwhile told Geno and Gurri, "Go ahead you are safe now. I will be watching you so that no one will EVER hurt you." She emphasized that last part knowing that if anything happened to her fawns she wouldn't...know what to do. She made sure they made it along safely.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Leah watched as her mate walked away, turning to her son, "Don't worry about him, go on and play with who ever you want to." she said receiving a happy smile from her son as he took back to where Faline and her fawns were.
Geno looekd at his mother as she didn't answer his question "But..." he began saying, "I will be watching you so that no one will EVER hurt you" his mother said cutting him short. He decided to talk about it when she calmed down, he joined his sister as they made their way towards the center of the meadow to meet new fawns
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 6:04 pm

Gurri came up to Geno and asked him, "So who looks friendly around here?" She walked forward trying to find fawns who wouldn't just stare at them. She found Garo again and said, "Hi again. Uh is your dad...uh going to be okay with us playing together?" She walked forward seeing if his father was watching from the trees. Ronno though was far away in the forest screaming at it. "Hey 'Great Princey', hey Bamboy show yourself you coward! I know you are out there!" He sighed and came back toward Leah and asked her, "Where did Garo go?" He then said to her, "Do you want to know a secret and do you want to know why I hate that Great Prince so?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 6:14 pm

Garo had an ashamed expression on his face. "I'm really sorry. It's okay with my mother though."
Geno was still suspicious about why was Ronno behaving this way, "Do you know why does your dad hate our fa... The great prince?" he asked, he didn't say father, he'd rather say great prince. They were the only familly in which the father was never 'in the picture', and he didn't know why was it that way. He never met his father, nor did his sister.
"I really don't know, he never told me." Garo said looking at the two fawns.

"I let him go and play." she let out another sigh and walked over to him. "Calm down dear," she said with the tone she mostly used when she needed to calm him, "you told me a hundrend times, you should relax a little."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Gurri smile at him and said, "It is okay Garo you cannot control what your father thinks." She looked toward Garo seeing if he wanted to play. Faline meanwhile looked at her fawns playing with Ronno's fawn. She did not like this very much but she sighed and decided the sins of the father would not be passed down to the son. Ronno meanwhile looked at Leah and said, "I am going to tell you again anyway. He covered me in mud and snow to humiliate me, he called me a liar and he took away Fa...I mean he almost made me drown after he threw me in the water. Would you forgive someone for that!" He looked away angrily. He then said to her, "My father was never there for me and in fact he said I was an embarassment while my mother smuthered me making the other fawns my age call me a mother's boy. And to top it off that Bambi was a fawn younger than me and he humiliated me. Why does he get to be the Great Prince when I am older than him?!" He sighed and calmed down after getting that off his chest.
Last edited by VitanisMate on June 27th, 2010, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 8:28 pm

"You're father was never there for you, why don't you make it different for your son? Why do you call him an embarrasment? Do oyu want him to feel like you did? Be there for him and support his desicions. Also, you never told me why did Bambi call you a liar." She said, still with her calm tone.

Garo was again relieved, her father just pushed her like a stone and almost broke into a fight with her mother, and yet she wasn't angry with him. He was about to thank her for her kindness when Geno talked, "Let's find more fawns we can play with. he suggested jumping in excitement
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 8:46 pm

Gurri looked around and saw another female fawn over there by herself. "Hey guys let's go talk to her." She went over and said to her, "Hi are you?" The female fawn came before her and said, "Hi." She saw Geno and said to Gurri, "Who is that?" Gurri replied with a sigh, "That is my brother." The female fawn came closer to him and said, "Oh." Ronno meanwhile said, "Uh why Bambi called me a liar is of no importance." He lied again showing the scar on his ear saying, "Bambi did that to me also." He looked at her and calmed down finally and rubbed up against her. "How was I lucky enough to find you?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 27th, 2010, 8:53 pm

"Yeah." Geno and Garo shouted together as Gurri wnated to begin playing. Then Geno looked at the new female fawn who hadn't said her name yet, "You haven't told us your name." he told her

"Ohhh you..." Leah said as Ronna spoke his last sentence, "maybe that was meant to be." she said smiling at him
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 27th, 2010, 8:57 pm

(A little reference to the book.)

The female fawn looked at him smiling. "Oh me my name is Marena." She laughed and looked at her new friends. "Anyway are we going to talk all day or play?" Gurri nodded and said, "Play!"

Ronno meanwhile looked at Leah and said, "Do you remember how we first met?" Do you remember how I..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)