[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:30 pm

Nuru smiled when she saw her daughter waking up and smiling up at her. She went over and lay down next to her fawns, nuzzling both of them.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:31 pm

(I like how Nuru ignores the conversation. XD Probably wants to forget about it XD)

Nello dropped the conversation and talked to his in-laws, "Listen you should take the fawns and find the Great Prince. You'll be safe with him."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:32 pm

Nuru's mother looked at him suspiciously, "Why?" what exactly did he do this time?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:33 pm

Nello said, "Because there's this ghost you see and he wants to kill everyone. I know I sound crazy here but it's true. My cousin's son is a ghost."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Nuru's mother sighed, "Look, as long as those fawns don't grow up with mental problems I'm okay with whatever it is that's going inside your head."
Nuru got up and nuzzled her mother, "We'll be back later okay?" her mother nodded.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:39 pm

Nello said, "Wait a minute now! I'm telling the truth! You should watch out and make sure this ghost doesn't show up! You can't kill him! And trust me I'm not crazy. I know other ghosts as well like Karus!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:40 pm

Nuru said, "Let's just go so we can get this over with okay?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Nello sighed, "Don't you understand Nuru? I'm afraid that the ghost might have seen us with our fawns and try to do something to them..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Nuru thought for a moment, "So we should stay here then?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 8th, 2012, 12:57 am

Nello sighed, "The ghost must be stopped."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)