[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:24 pm

(( I find it funny that's he's yelling =o ))

Nuru nodded silently, "Okay..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 2:39 pm

(Why? He's freaked out about the 'ghost problem' and making sure Nuru is safe. You yell when you're nervous.)

Nello calmed down and looked at the other deer, "On the honor of my uncle the Great Prince I promise to find this deer and I will not stop until he is defeated."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:43 pm

The other deer however were still running around hysterically looking for their friends and family members.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Nello got their attention, "Hey listen! Look if you run around like maniacs you just make it easier for him to kill you. You should calmly but quickly go in groups and hide. Oh and I recommend not to hide with anyone you know. I will keep searching for this ghost deer."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:48 pm

The deer didn't listen to him. Nuru nudged his shoulder, "Let's just go okay? I don't like it here..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Nello just muttered, "Idiots." He looked at Nuru, "Yeah you're telling me! Next time I WON'T help a large group of deer on the meadow!" He then said, "Everything will be alright Nuru. We have help."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Nuru sighed, "Who?" she suddenly said, "I want to see our fawns first."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 2:54 pm

Nello said, "Well uh a few ghosts are helping us as well Nuru." He nodded, "Quickly Nuru I don't want that bastard to see our fawns."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Nuru looked confused, "What ghosts?" she nodded however, "Alright let's go."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Nello followed her and said to her, "Nuru I just want you to know that with you here I feel like we can win. I love you." He paused and said, "Did you think we would not have ghosts to help us?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)