[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 9th, 2012, 12:37 pm

Nuru smiled and fell asleep, feeling much calmer with him by her side.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 4:10 pm

Nello stayed awake, looking out over the forest. After Nuru finally woke up Nello asked her, "You do remember what I said about my father right?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 2nd, 2012, 6:00 pm

Nuru shook her head, "No, I believe I don't."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 6:06 pm

Nello looked at her and said, "Well my father...he followed Karus and became an outcast. No one cared for him. When he came back only my mother actually gave a damn about him. It's the same with you Nuru and the fawns. You're the only ones who care about me and you don't know how happy I am about that. It means more than a thousand followers." He then put his head down, "And I actually thought I was better than my father. I was a self-righteous hypocrite!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 2nd, 2012, 6:26 pm

Nuru smiled, "You know I'll always love you. So will our fawns."

(( I have something planned for his daughter after we get this whole thing done with ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 6:32 pm

(Alright)

Nello smiled and said to her, "And I'll always keep you safe."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 2nd, 2012, 6:37 pm

Ophelia's father meanwhile looked at his own father, "Are you sure you know where she is? We've been looking for her all night already..." he was carrying his grandson on his back because the fawn had fallen asleep a long time ago.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 6:42 pm

His father looked at him, "What would you have me do?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 2nd, 2012, 6:45 pm

His son looked at him, "Maybe find my daughter so that she doesn't die?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 6:59 pm

(XD)

His father suddenly said, "Look right in front of you..." In front of them was the daughter, badly beaten.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)