[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 8th, 2012, 6:34 am

Nuru said, "So do you want to go or to stay here?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 8th, 2012, 11:56 am

Nello sighed, "Well I'll search for a few hours but then I'll go immediately back here."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 8th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Nuru nodded. "Be careful."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 8th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Nello said, "Don't worry I won't do anything foolish because I want to see you and the fawns again."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 8th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Nuru nodded, "Hurry back okay?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 11th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Nello nodded and smiled, "Don't worry Nuru I'll be back I promise." After he started walking he approached a dark section of the forest. "Creepy..." He then said, "Okay if I was an insane ghost wanting to kill my family perhaps this place could be where I was..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 12th, 2012, 12:08 am

A voice appeared to Nello, "Or maybe the place I would be is where there's actually deer at. You know, for the whole part of the killing." the voice laughed. "Moron. Before I carry on I would like to ask you, if you had to choose between the lives of your mate, daughter and son, which would it be?" the voice snickered slyly.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 10:51 am

Nello immediately grew angry at that, "Myself! Don't touch them you bastard! They never did anything to you! Myself!"

===

Meanwhile the grandfather looked at his son and said, "Dang it! I told Nello to stay with his family!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 11:19 am

The voice laughed, "So you choose to save your own hind? I was more expecting something in the fawns... Your daughter looks so full of life doesn't she?" there was a short pause. "Remember when I saved your life? Some deer are so ungrateful to be alive... But it looks like you're not."

Ophelia's father looked at his brother and raised an eyebrow "I'm just wondering, are you seeing or hearing something that I'm not?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 11:27 am

Nello got angry, "No I'm saying kill me instead!"

===

His father said, "Of course. I thought it was obvious."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)