[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 11:45 am

His son sighed, "Then why does it look like we're going around in circles?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 11:46 am

His father said, "Well originally we were going to find your daughter but now I fear Nello's mate and her children are in danger."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 11:57 am

His son nodded, "Alright, let's go."

Ophelia meanwhile was walking somewhere else in the forest. She had lost quite a lot of blood already and she didn't have much of an idea where she was going. She heard a noise and turned around to see a fawn looking up at her, "Please lady, please help my mommy..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 3:31 pm

(Uh oh creepy fawn XD)

Nello said to the ghost as he ran back to his family, "If you even touch them I'll make sure you spend the rest of your days with Karus you slimy bastard!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 3:40 pm

(( Yeah ))

Before Ophelia could answer the fawn began running. She followed him until they came across a dead doe. There was noise of someone walking and the fawn said, "He's coming back..." Ophelia didn't have much doubt as to who it was so she picked the fawn by the scruff and began running. After what seemed to be a long while the forest seemed to be silent so she stopped. Suddenly the fawn said, "Put me down, you're hurting me." she placed him dawn and cried out when she noticed that the fawn was dead, despite the fact that he was perfectly fine until just a moment ago.

The voice laughed, "Karus was a wuss. Tick-tock Nello, better hurry up..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Nello said as he kept running, "Yeah you're a wuss too you bastard. If you were a real buck you would face me like one instead of hiding behind this ghost facade!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 7:28 pm

The ghost appeared right in front of Nello, causing him to bump right into him. While Nello fell the ghost remained perfectly still. "Hiding? Me?" he asked with a chuckle, "It's not really hiding considering that you can't do anything... You know what, stab me right here, that's my left lung, my favorite one too, the same one my father stabbed me through." there was a short pause, "Go right ahead, I'm waiting."

Ophelia needed a few moments to regain her senses after what just happened. She had no doubt that someone was enjoying showing her things in order to make her lose her mindץ "Where are you?! Where are you you sick bastard?!" she yelled, looking around, "I know you're here!" however nobody answered her.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Nello glared at him and said, "You're right I can't do anything but we both deserve to die."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 8:12 pm

The ghost rolled his eyes, "Tick-tock Nello." with that he disappeared.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 17th, 2012, 8:15 pm

Nello quickly started running again.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)