♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 5th, 2011, 4:07 pm

*re-edits the whole post to a more refined post*

Whew... this took a while. Anywho...

Link to my DevART: http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/
Youtube For Tutorials and Speed-Art Only (STILL WIP FOR I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MUCH... YET): http://www.youtube.com/user/NatashaTheQueen

Welcome welcome to my gallery everyone :3 NatashaTheQueen here with art stuffs. So a lil about me... I'm just a regular girl that loves doing art and what not, I enjoy writing too whenever I feel like it... and I LOVE wolves from the canines and snow leopard from felines <3 here you'll find lot of different arts n stuff.

I also do commissions, so if you wish to commission the list will be down here in this post. Currency is in British Pound Sterling ( £ ), :3 I have a commission sheet here: http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -430803344 but might as well have it a tad bit more organized here with updated pictures x3.

So first off, Q&A, pretty much I copied this off of my dA xD so... yeah read wherever you want;

Q: How long have you been drawing?
A: Not that long... 4 years or 5... give or take!

Q: How long does it take for you to get a drawing done?
A: It depends, if it's a quick doodle or something, then less than an hour, but if a bit detailed on fur n stuff like this http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -437162921 , then a few hours or days depending on my mood.

Q: What do you use for drawing? (Like mouse or tablet?)
A: I USED to use a mouse [see one of the 2012 folders of dA], but now I use a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet :3

Q: What software do you use?
A: Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop CS2, and Manga Studio 5 for mainly anime/manga related

Q: Can you give me some advice on drawing?
A: Hard to do that... all I can say is practice, try on paper first, and then try on simple programs like Paint (( Trust me, I drew on MS Paint for my first year of drawing )), but in all, yeah; practice and practice :) don't just trace (like put a paper to your screen lol), but put a real life animal or object in front of you, and slowly start sketching, don't rush either! Practice and patience, and you'll be good :)

*~*~*~*

Commission Information

With that all said, I hope you enjoy this topic where you'll find old in the old posts, and new in the latest =) adieu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ARTARTARTARTAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Eli_Ayase on April 16th, 2014, 5:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: Natalie's OT Art

Postby AdAstrα » May 5th, 2011, 4:31 pm

Those look awesome! Great job :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 5th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Thanks ^^
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » May 5th, 2011, 4:34 pm

You're welcome :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 7th, 2011, 5:36 pm

New pictures Uploaded today
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Daenerys » May 8th, 2011, 5:25 am

I like #2! Great job!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 8th, 2011, 6:23 pm

wow, impressive art, I like those wolves drawings, the looks cool, and so is the other drawings
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 8th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Thanks you two ^^

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Daenerys » May 8th, 2011, 7:22 pm

You should do a Nyan cat
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Zeke » May 9th, 2011, 7:05 am

Wolves+Cheetahs=Pure awesomeness. Great job :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity