[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - POTM October - Submissions! — My Lion King Forum

POTM October - Submissions!

POTM October - Submissions!

Postby OuRaion » October 5th, 2014, 9:33 am

I'm over a month late on this, sorry everyone!

Anyways, the winners are TomCat and OuRaion! Congrats!

Their submission can be seen below
TomCat: show

OuRaion: show

You both get to put this winnerbar (made by SimbasMate!) in your signature!

Entry Rules
1. All entries must be your own.
2. You may only submit one photo.
3. Files can be of any size or type.
4. Keep in mind the Site Rules when taking/submitting your photos. Let's keep the site appropriate for everyone.
5. Any photo editing must only be intended to improve the overall image, not alter it. You may not add stuff into a photo that was not originally there.
6. If the file is large, please link it from a photo sharing site, such as Photobucket or Imgur.

You all have until the 19th of October to submit. Good luck all!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Re: POTM October - Submissions!

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 8th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Is this still happening or has it ended?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby OuRaion » October 26th, 2014, 11:15 am

Only one has entered so far, so it's still going. Basic rule is that if no voting topic has been made, submissions are still open.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » November 10th, 2014, 8:01 am

C'mon guys, we're gonna need more submissions!
OuRaion

Postby Tsuki » November 17th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Hope I'm Ok to enter. Heres mine:

Spoiler: show
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to Off-Topic Creativity