You Belong to the City (KD's OT videos)

You Belong to the City (KD's OT videos)

Postby Carl » December 11th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Yes I'm naming this thread after the first upload too, so what, wanna fight about it? I think this first one is the best AMV I've made yet in terms of smooth transitions and whatnot.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the vid(/s)! :)

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: You Belong to the City (KD's OT videos)

Postby Carl » August 4th, 2015, 2:13 pm

It's been almost a year, but I have made another OT AMV. I think it may be the best AMV I've made yet. Anyway, enjoy! Or don't. I like it anyhow. :P

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Re: You Belong to the City (KD's OT videos)

Postby Carl » October 10th, 2015, 6:47 am

New vid!

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Off-Topic Creativity