The wedding of Patrick and Artemis Anderson

The wedding of Patrick and Artemis Anderson

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 23rd, 2014, 9:47 pm

Artemis stood proudly in camp half-blood. This was a unprecedented day, Today she was getting married. Although she long ago swore to never wed, she almost went back on that vow when she met Orion.

However her Jealous brother saw it end, creating a divide between the twins that only recently bridged.

Her groom to be was a Mortal who could see though the mist. His Name, Patrick Christopher Anderson. And in addition to their wedding, This was a ritual to make Patrick a God. Patrick would share her role. As God and Goddess of the hunt, the moon, Chasity, animals, and wilderness.

Now Chasity also meant remaining faithful to your spouse and Both Patrick and Artemis embraced it fully. Their love was true and eternal, so said the fates.

The Ceremony began as a blend between anchient greek and modren christian-western wedding traditions, a animal Sacrifice had been made prior and Artemis had cut her hair. Her maidens preceding her as flower girls with Zeus walking her down the Isle. Artemis wore a traditional greek wedding dress and Patrick wore a Tuxedo.

Hera stood before them, presiding over the marriage.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in a unprecedented union. Joining a Mortal and Goddess together in holly and eternal matrimony." She said.

" I,Patrick Christopher Anderson, take thee,Artemis, to be my lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to Hera's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth." Patrick spoke.

"I, Artemis, take thee, Patrick Christopher Anderson, to be my Lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." She said.

Patrick took the bride's ring from Percy, and Artemis took The groom's ring from Thalia. With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus." they said together.

Now The two would then take a ceremonial bath in holy water, known as loutra. water was poured over their heads as they shared a deep kiss.

"I now give thee Patricus and Artemis Anderson, God and Goddess of the hunt, the moon, Chasity, animals, and wilderness!" Hera declared as Patrick's ascension was complete. He and Artemis were married.

The Guests cheered as the Celebration began. After the reception, Artemis and Patrick, or rather Patricius as he would be called now, left for a hunt just for them. It was a fitting Honey Moon for these two.

In addition to being Married, and the hunters now accepting men into their ranks, the ban on marriage was lifted and replaced with an oath of Chastity.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: The wedding of Patrick and Artemis Anderson

Postby TomCat » July 6th, 2014, 5:55 pm

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Off-Topic Creativity