Zeke's OT Art

Re: Zeke's OT Art

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2011, 3:02 am

Atleast my zira is great well drawn :evil: im still working on my wolf char Kade ive done a sketch only >.< and the coloring will take 2 months to get it right. including the shade.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » January 18th, 2011, 3:25 am

I usually stick to only shading and sketching unless its a ref. Hope your drawing comes out well^^
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2011, 3:29 am

The sketch is wierd o.o maybe cos i used a green pencil but any way i will put that pic in the ot art when its done and its going to be a no line pic and tanx for da luck :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Zeke » January 18th, 2011, 3:31 am

ok np^^
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zeke » January 25th, 2011, 2:05 am

Woo sketchbewk! First one is my wolf design and the second is Balto ^^

-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 25th, 2011, 2:09 am

Awesome zeke, see ya like the balto movies huh?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Zeke » January 25th, 2011, 2:12 am

Balto was my childhood XD Balto was actually watched a couple hundred times more than tlk in my household
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 25th, 2011, 2:18 am

Well yea balto is better thn tlk XD lol. Balto is about a true story and tlk is not.... lol im getting wierd now 0.o.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Zeke » January 25th, 2011, 2:21 am

I dont know why they didnt make the cartoon black like Balto D:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 25th, 2011, 2:26 am

Hmmm same here..... atleast theres a balto forum by moka well i suppose you know ofcourse XD. i found it trought baltowiki... kinda tht place iznt active......

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity