Hi everyone I'd like to ask your opinion On my work .

So will you check it out please

I seen all the chapters and liked them I just forgot to comment
No votes
I've seen some of them and liked the ones I saw I'll check out more
No votes
I didn't like the ones I saw but I'll check them all out and comment on them
No votes
I seen them all and didn't like any
No votes
I haven't seen them but I'll chect them out
100%

Total votes : 1

Hi everyone I'd like to ask your opinion On my work .

Postby SuperED » August 18th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Hey everyone how are you superEd here . So I'm not sure if you're all aware of this but right now I'm working on a saga called the great war of fiction basically it's about a collection of my favorite characters from various works of fiction that get recruited into a group called the intergalactic villain committee and are thrown into a huge war . There's Good ,evil ,love ,revenge ,death ,comedy ,monsters ,vampires and more ! I'm currently working on chapter 9 broken ties and a battle of shadows ! It's really awesome . The main battle is between a collection of heroes in the Pridelands ( the Pridelanders ) and the villains who are the main characters who live in the Outlands ( the outlanders ) sadly no one has commented on any of them and almost no one had voted in the polls except one guy who voted on one of the not so good chapters . But I wanted to know am I doing something wrong ? Now I know most of you that've seen these are are probably saying " well you didn't post chapters one and two " well I tried I had an error in the system and when I thought about retyping those I just got lazy . But to make up for it by leaving short explanations of what happened in previous chapters in some of them so will you please check them out ? You won't be disappointed! Oh and if you could try to comment when you vote on this and them thanks !
Last edited by SuperED on August 22nd, 2014, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hi everyone I'd like to ask your opinion On my work .

Postby Shadowfax » August 18th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Moved to appropriate place for this topic.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Hi everyone I'd like to ask your opinion On my work .

Postby SuperED » August 18th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Thanks guess I wasn't paying attention.
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Off-Topic Creativity