[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Off Topic Writing Contest #1 — My Lion King Forum

Off Topic Writing Contest #1

Off Topic Writing Contest #1

Postby Carl » July 9th, 2015, 3:03 am

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Off Topic Writing Contest #1

Postby Ninaroja » July 9th, 2015, 8:25 am

Hmm, I'll try and think of an idea before the deadline :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Si-Amber » July 9th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Awesome! I'll get on this, this weekend.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Carl » July 19th, 2015, 5:49 pm

You've got about a week left guys, and only one story in so far! I'd prefer if we don't need an extension the first time. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Si-Amber » July 19th, 2015, 7:31 pm

I'll have something in by the end of the week. ;)
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Queen Elsa » July 20th, 2015, 5:12 am

I'm trying to write something. Maybe I'll do a different story than what I had originally planned, just so I can get it in on time. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Ninaroja » July 20th, 2015, 7:48 pm

I'm still going to attempt an entry BTW! My brain has just forgotten how to write stuff that isn't TLK fanfiction xD

Edit: An idea has been concieved! I shall begin work on it in earnest! :cheese:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » July 23rd, 2015, 10:39 pm

Alright guys, I've got two stories in, and you've got roughly 2 days left to write! We technically have enough for a contest now, but it would be nice to see a few more! If you're almost finished with one when time's about up, let me know, I'll wait a few hours or a couple of days. I know we had a shortish writing period this time after all.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » July 25th, 2015, 2:44 am

I have been asked to extend the deadline until the end of Sunday, the 26th, so I will post the voting round early Monday. Gives you guys an extra day to get stories in!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Off-Topic Creativity