[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Off Topic Writing Contest #2 — My Lion King Forum

Off Topic Writing Contest #2

Off Topic Writing Contest #2

Postby Carl » August 4th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Off Topic Writing Contest #2

Postby Si-Amber » August 5th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to win this, especially as I ended up writing that little story in a hurry while I was at work! Thanks whoever voted for me! :)

Hopefully I'll get time on my week off next week to write something for this next one.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Gemini » August 14th, 2015, 9:39 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]In theory GeminiGemelo will have created a winnerbar for you soon.[/quote]

Wow, Julie. :roll: Hurtful.

lol

Anyway, congrats Spike on the win! :) I'll have to see if I can enter this time.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » August 14th, 2015, 9:56 pm

Busy people take a while, come on. If you can be called "busy" when you're goofing off all the time. :P

As a general reminder folks, I've got one entry thusfar and there's just over a week for submissions left!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » August 23rd, 2015, 1:18 am

Come on guys! Only a few more days for submissions and I still only have one entry in!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Gemini » August 23rd, 2015, 1:46 am

Sorry, was too busy goofing off to read this thread. ;) looool

Anyway, I may just be able to scrape up a submission. IDK. It's first chapter of a fanfic I started a while ago for an anime. Are things like that allowed, or does the submission have to be a full complete story?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Carl » August 23rd, 2015, 1:52 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Sorry, was too busy goofing off to read this thread. ;) looool

Anyway, I may just be able to scrape up a submission. IDK. It's first chapter of a fanfic I started a while ago for an anime. Are things like that allowed, or does the submission have to be a full complete story?[/quote]
What happened to the submission you were writing? :?

I don't think that would work considering it's supposed to be something written for the contest. I mean it wouldn't be fair to those who do write something fresh for it if others get to just use something they had already started.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Gemini » August 23rd, 2015, 3:51 am

Yeah, true. :/ IDK.

And I never finished it. Dx
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Carl » August 23rd, 2015, 4:26 am

Finish it then, come on, you can get it over 1000 words in a few days. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » August 24th, 2015, 4:13 am

If I don't get another story by Tuesday, I'll extend the deadline by a week. I need another story or two though guys! Let's not let this competition be a flop!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity