Point Commission on Deviant Art!

Point Commission on Deviant Art!

Postby Paws » October 31st, 2015, 7:56 pm

I guess no one want to do it! :(
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: Point Commission on Deviant Art!

Postby Troll Berserker » November 21st, 2015, 2:56 pm

Many artists don't do them since points are not money. There are ways to convert points into money and accepting point payment is a good way to earn if your target is a fandom with many young people who would just want you to draw their character or something. I noticed that many DA users are more comfortable spending points because they are fairly easy to get and that many people are underage so they don't have or don't know how to manage their paypal and bank accounts yet.

I do point commissions. They are currently on hold untill I finish one delayed commish, but I'm generaly open for DA points payment too if you're interested.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Return to Off-Topic Creativity