YouTube

YouTube

Postby Timitu » November 9th, 2015, 1:43 pm

8-)

I do all kinds of videos right now. Below is a few breakdowns to it.

Art: I love to do tutorials as well as speed-paints of my art. This is most of the time on topic though if there is any off topic artwork it will be here.

Gaming: I play a lot of games people may not have heard of but that I enjoy. One game I play that some of you may know is The Sims. I have a few older videos of the Sims 4 but I will be starting back into the Sims 3 in the next couple of days with a little game-play challenge for myself.

Real Life/Vlogs: In the past real life was just random videos I took I felt others would enjoy. Currently I am doing vlogs though of my last few months living and working in Orlando Florida. It will only be happening till the end of January. They are not daily they are just whenever I have something new to share.

So if people are interested in going right to my channel check out the link below. Otherwise I will just use this thread rather then post new ones for each new video or playlist I wish to share with people.

Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: YouTube

Postby Timitu » November 9th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Halloween is my favourite time of year. One thing people may not know about me on here is I love special effects make-up. Also this year I got to work and play Halloween Horror Nights at my work place so I was able to get so many great ideas and expand on it a bit to do my own. This is also the first year since my theater days that I had my own stuff to make some pretty neat effects. So my mom was a good sport and let me torture her for a video of doing some cool make up effects. I did torn knuckles, an acid burn on one cheek and a cat scratch on the other cheek. And you can watch it all take place in just 6 minutes and 38 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4LJ98H031s

Second video I want to share is for the cat lovers out there. The other day I got to go to a cat shelter for stray cats in the area. Central Florida has a TON of stray cats. But this place gives them the chance of being adopted and to get the care they need. Also it gives volunteers or visitors a chance to spend time as a cat king (or queen) with tons of stray cats following your every move. Fun video I thought you guys may enjoy it as I am sure there are some cat lovers out there. I had a great time. I may go again with a sketch book and my cat obsessed friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS3HVycRe9Q

Third and last is a playlist of videos. It an old gaming video collection I did back a few years ago for my facebook and put onto YouTube. It takes place in the distant future after humans have been extinct and now animals rule the earth. They are all anthropomorphic animals (they walk and dress like humans) and they have set up tribes of species that really bring out common characteristics of that kind of animal. Really a fun game where you follow Riff (the fox), Okk (the boar) and Eeah (the elk) on their quest to bring back a orb that can predict the weather after it was stolen. Great story for all ages and for those who love animals. There is no commentary to this only a quick "See you in the next one" at the end of each video. (Game is in English)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8Y8sYrRR6yALtOj84YzQf_AGchwr7NWS
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: YouTube

Postby xoxo » January 5th, 2017, 6:45 am

Do you know anything about "animashs?" I think that's how you say it. It's videos with movie, tv, music, etc parts made into videos, some oth them are made to look like the characters are singing the song playing, or etc. I used to watch them on Youtube. Do you know anything about them? or heard of them? :ew: :huh8: :hmm2: :wha: :hmm2:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Return to Off-Topic Creativity