Off-Topic Writing Contest #5

Re: Off-Topic Writing Contest #5

Postby Buffy » February 21st, 2016, 8:43 am

If I can whip something up by tomorrow I may submit. Odds are against me, but since I don't have to go into work it may happen. Idk...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » February 21st, 2016, 8:45 am

If I don't get another entry by the end of the day tomorrow, there will have to be an extension anyhow. Good luck!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » February 21st, 2016, 9:47 am

^ Hope you can do it , Buddy. It would be really great it we acould get more for this consrt. Not enough peopel enter. :)

I didn't know you were a twtiter, but yeah. Taht's gool. :D
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » February 22nd, 2016, 6:14 am

Well, it's still the one so I guess I'll extend for a week, and after that if there's no more, this one will win by default.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity