[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Off-Topic Writing Contest #8 — My Lion King Forum

Off-Topic Writing Contest #8

Off-Topic Writing Contest #8

Postby Carl » August 31st, 2016, 7:45 am

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Off-Topic Writing Contest #8

Postby Gemini » August 31st, 2016, 8:44 pm

What is my second favorite Disney movie... hmmm...

Oh wait. Never mind. That one's obvious. :chuckle:

Now just to make some story ideas...
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Kiana » September 3rd, 2016, 6:56 am

I'm so pumped to do this! I have plenty of options to choose from. I will do this! :D

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2016, 9:57 am

Can you do an original sorry with original characters that is set in a particular Disney universe?
I.E could I do a Star Wars story but use OC characters or does it have to be already established characters?

Oh and also can your cross Disney Worlds? So can characters from one film interact with characters from another or are we doing the same thing Disney does and not allowing that?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » September 8th, 2016, 9:59 am

As long as it is related to Disney, anything goes. So, yeah, you can do any of that. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby FlipMode » September 14th, 2016, 10:21 am

[quote="Carl Skywalker"]As long as it is related to Disney, anything goes. So, yeah, you can do any of that. :)[/quote]

Well as you can see by the fact it's taken me about a week to read your reply and respond to it, I don't exactly have a lot of free time at the moment :D however I think I have a day off coming up later this week so I will try :)

Also the deadline is one day after I set off for Disneyland Paris so it'll be something fun to do in the build up for that :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » September 15th, 2016, 12:48 am

I'm still trying to think up story ideas here. :chuckle: But since I still have a few relatively-relaxed days before the quarter starts I might try to get cracking on it.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2016, 2:20 am

Anyone still planning to enter? We've only got a few days left! Get some entries in, y'all!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby FlipMode » September 21st, 2016, 1:25 pm

Mine is actually finished its just not submitted yet so I can edit and improve it until the deadline. :)
FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » September 22nd, 2016, 10:42 pm

So mine is ready it's just that it's on my computer and I won't be able to actually send it in unless the deadline is extended a few days, as I'm away at Paris over the weekend unti Monday. So requesting a few days extension, please.
FlipMode

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity