OT writing competition revival #1

OT writing competition revival #1

Postby it means no worries » September 13th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Standard rules:
>1000 words minimum, 4000 is the limit
>No plagiarizing
>PG-13

TLK is banned.

PM me the stories before the deadline and I will create a new thread then, thanks.

The deadline is the 29th of September
Last edited by it means no worries on September 13th, 2018, 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Re: OT writing competition revival #1

Postby Azdgari » September 13th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Pinned for visibility - good luck all!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Gemini » September 13th, 2018, 7:52 pm

1500 word max? That's like a micro-story lol, gimme more to work with please. xD
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » September 13th, 2018, 8:19 pm

I would actually enter an OT writting contest. But it doesn't seem like you've thought this out. How do we enter?
Just have it be the same rules as the TLK writing contest except not TLK and I would be in. Also 1500 words isn't really enough.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby it means no worries » September 13th, 2018, 8:56 pm

[quote="Gemini"]1500 word max? That's like a micro-story lol, gimme more to work with please. xD[/quote]

I did have 4000 as the limited but there was some miscommunication, leading to it being lowered temporarily. The limit has been restored to 4,000.
Last edited by it means no worries on September 13th, 2018, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » September 13th, 2018, 9:01 pm

[quote="it means no worries"][quote="Gemini"]1500 word max? That's like a micro-story lol, gimme more to work with please. xD[/quote]

I did have 4000 as the limited but David told me to lower it. The limit has been restored.[/quote]

I absolutely did not you read what I said wrong, and are being stupid. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » September 13th, 2018, 9:02 pm

You need to add a rule that all stories should include at least 1 (one) genderfluid LGBTQWERTY+/otherkin character of mixed race/gender for the sake of inclusivity. Come on y'all, it's 2018 :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby it means no worries » September 13th, 2018, 9:03 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"]You need to add a rule that all stories should include at least 1 (one) genderfluid LGBTQWERTY+/otherkin character of mixed race/gender for the sake of inclusivity. Come on y'all, it's 2018 :roll:[/quote]

The rule isn't needed as the inclusive culture of MLK sufficiently promotes it already.
it means no worries

Postby FlipMode » September 13th, 2018, 9:27 pm

[quote="Panda-chan"]You need to add a rule that all stories should include at least 1 (one) genderfluid LGBTQWERTY+/otherkin character of mixed race/gender for the sake of inclusivity. Come on y'all, it's 2018 :roll:[/quote]

My character is deep and sexually identifies as an attack helicopter.
No h8 m8
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby it means no worries » September 13th, 2018, 9:30 pm

Edit.

I realise that probably wasn't the best thing to post on MLK
it means no worries

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity