join the pride: an art game!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: join the pride: an art game!

Postby Simbaholikov » February 8th, 2010, 4:39 pm

Indeed, I noticed.
Unfortunatly I posted in it's welcome topic :ehh:
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » February 8th, 2010, 4:49 pm

I'm going to check if any of the staff is online on MSN
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Annie » February 8th, 2010, 5:10 pm

That's not very nice, now is it?

These people work very hard creating this pictures and I think they're all great.

And plus, I make £25 per picture...so my art can't be /that/ bad can it?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby thanigraphics » February 8th, 2010, 5:20 pm

(ignorez zeh troll)
It´s good to see the pic growing :D and all fursonas and styles mixing up are awesome :) I just wish I was able to draw a background....but I fail at those :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ushujaa » December 18th, 2010, 3:26 am

Bump in hopes new people will read and join the game!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Previous

Return to Fan Art