JDeHaes' Art - (Update - New GIF!)

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: JDeHaes' Art - (Update - New GIF!)

Postby IMightBeHere » January 25th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Not yet. I'm waiting for a drawing-tablet.
In 2 weeks a shiny Wacom Bamboo Pen-tablet will be mine :).

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby phantomred » January 25th, 2011, 10:56 pm

Oohhh, I need a new tablet, sounds nice.
My YouTube. :D and My Deviantart!
Be Prepared. o3o.
phantomred

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

These Eyes Can Do More Than See....

Nickname(s): Phantom Red, M-Liz, Red, ML, Puppet
Pride Points: 0

Postby IMightBeHere » January 25th, 2011, 11:08 pm

I never had one before, so I would not know :D
But as I like to draw, and my scanner is not übergood, that seemed the best solution ;)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Previous

Return to Fan Art