Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-25-11)

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-16-11)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 19th, 2011, 7:22 pm

Hey Woeler! Great art once again, may I request some lines for OC's that I could use? I'd give you credit of course, and could you make them so that I'm able to colour them on Windows Paint? Thanks ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SophieCub » October 19th, 2011, 7:26 pm

AMAZING! 0.0 Your really good. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Woeler » October 19th, 2011, 9:24 pm

[quote="Amyz"]Hey Woeler! Great art once again, may I request some lines for OC's that I could use? I'd give you credit of course, and could you make them so that I'm able to colour them on Windows Paint? Thanks ^^[/quote]
You can post it here or pm me and I'll see what I can do!

@fluttershy
Thank you!!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby pitbullangel » October 20th, 2011, 8:05 pm

wonderful art!
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby Woeler » October 20th, 2011, 8:34 pm

^thx glad you like it!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Postby Woeler » October 25th, 2011, 2:45 pm

I felt like doing something funny the last weeks

Woeler

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-25-11)

Postby pitbullangel » October 30th, 2011, 2:57 am

lol great!
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to Fan Art