[Contest] - Redesign the Blu-Ray Cover

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: [Contest] - Redesign the Blu-Ray Cover

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 12th, 2011, 4:31 am

Here's my entry. I don't think I'll win though.
Attachments
TLK redesign.jpg
My Redesign
TLK redesign.jpg (28.56 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 13th, 2011, 6:29 pm

alright, here's mine I hope the size is ok
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby CoeurDeLion » January 26th, 2011, 2:50 am

Some good stuff thus far!

Here is mine:
Project TLK94: A 3x2 Ft. Wood Frame Engraved With Lion King Imagery And A Musical Movement!
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13146
Thanks to xLilacVixenX for the awesome sig!
CoeurDeLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lionheart- Fan of Nala

Nickname(s): Mike
Pride Points: 0

Postby TheDoctor » January 26th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Oh! I must enter this!

*looks at dates*

Better get to work xD
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby FlipMode » January 28th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Nice entries so far! And also a fan art competition I can actually enter! It will be a tight schedule but I will try to get one done before the 1st >.>
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby TheDoctor » February 3rd, 2011, 11:46 am

Drat, I was too slow xP

Oh, well, nice work, all entrants =D
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Moka » February 3rd, 2011, 11:48 am

Nah, it looks like people are still working on their cover. I'll extend the deadline to March 1st, 2011 :) No hurry, after all.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby PiP » February 3rd, 2011, 12:10 pm

:huh4::wha: Seriously? I sure hope that this is only a rough one. Nala is just... well like Zira on some of the Simba's Pride covers >~<

Anyways, I might work on an entry now that I see we have until 1/3/11. I need to be more active and I think drawin stuff is the only way I know how :lol:
PiP

Pride Points: 0

Postby Taka » February 3rd, 2011, 12:49 pm

I finally made one... in 5 mins haha
whatever, I think it's allright

I made 2, which one do you think is better? The only difference is the background, but that's enough difference I think :P
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby AdAstrα » February 3rd, 2011, 3:08 pm

Wow those look amazing! ^ I definitely prefer the second one, although the first one isn't so bad either ;) Awesome!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art