Kanu's Art Thread

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Kanu's Art Thread

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 28th, 2011, 9:24 pm

>=O You better then annie but its OMG AMAZING!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheDoctor » January 29th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Ah, thank you so much, all! ^^ I really appreciate it :hug: I don't know what else to say... you're all too kind xD

And Natalie, pfft, I'd hardly say that I'm better than Annie. Can't match the master :P
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 29th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Dowww i like yours better :P
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » January 29th, 2011, 11:08 pm

Not to sound harsh here or anything, but I think it's pretty unfair to compare artists like that ^ Art isn't about being better than someone else, it's about finding your personal style and being creative. Every artist has their own style, and thus one may appeal to you more than the other, depending on what your personal preferences are, that's completely natural. But you should keep that to yourself. Some people would find a comment like that pretty offensive.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheDoctor » February 16th, 2011, 12:31 pm

What she said ^

Anywho -

"As time went by, she more and more often found herself sitting on this familiar rock at sunset, just looking. Reflecting on her long life.

Her reign had lasted long, longer than any other in her kingdom's history. She had outlived her family, the three of her five cubs that were still alive were all grown up now. Uwezo, oldest of them, would make a fine ruler. Just like his grandfather and father before him. Yes, his father... Kovu. Their reign had not lasted long when he contracted a strange disease and succumbed to it not long afterwards. She was never quite the same after that. No, she was The Widow Queen. Alone. There had never been anyone before Kovu and there was never anyone after.

But the Pride Lands had prospered under her rule, they cleverly called it "The Golden Era", and she would leave the lands much greater than they had been when she and Kovu, as Prince Regent, had assumed the thone.

But the old Queen longed to return those truly golden days. Even if her children, her pride and her subjects brought her great joy, she longed to be with him again... She couldn't help but wonder... when would the sun set on her time here?"

----------

For TLKFAA's current contest "Golden Oldies", my subject is Kiara, as a Pride Land Queen inspired by Queen Victoria :D
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Postby Taka » February 16th, 2011, 12:33 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Not to sound harsh here or anything, but I think it's pretty unfair to compare artists like that ^ Art isn't about being better than someone else, it's about finding your personal style and being creative. Every artist has their own style, and thus one may appeal to you more than the other, depending on what your personal preferences are, that's completely natural. But you should keep that to yourself. Some people would find a comment like that pretty offensive.[/quote]

*finds it offensive*
I agree

Anyways, great art Kanu. The last one looks amazing
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Zeke » February 17th, 2011, 4:07 am

Sad but really awesome ^^ great work
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby TheDoctor » February 17th, 2011, 12:13 pm

Many thanks! ^^
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Previous

Return to Fan Art