JDeHaes' Art - (Update - New GIF!)

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

JDeHaes' Art - (Update - New GIF!)

Postby IMightBeHere » January 9th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Hi there,

Me on deviantArt
My Off-Topic Art Section

Just a sketch, a beginning of a comic series.
GIF DELETED- DUE TO MOD WARNING. I'll put it on my deviantArt account...

Self-made 'Windows 7 -User banner for your signature on fora (feel free to use).
*Moved to my Off-topic art section*

My first computer made graphic ever! So don't be to hard for it 8-) (made in GIMP)

Another day, another drawing. I took some advice and I came up with Simba in a self-made pose! Pencil.

I have found the scanner problem and fixed it. I have re-uploaded the 2 pencil-shadowed drawings: Simba as a cub and, Simba watching over... something.

I got in the mood, so I have drawn another Simba. Simba in the wind this time. It's pencil again.

More drawings will follow!
Last edited by IMightBeHere on January 16th, 2011, 10:23 am, edited 19 times in total.

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: JDeHaes' Art - section

Postby IMightBeHere » January 9th, 2011, 7:04 pm

RESERVED

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » January 9th, 2011, 7:36 pm

That's really good! Keep it up :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby IMightBeHere » January 9th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Thanks :) I got in the mood for drawing, i just drewn my second one :) it will be up in minutes

IMightBeHere

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 9th, 2011, 8:41 pm

those are good drawings
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: JDeHaes' Art - (Update3-Reuploaded)

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 10:52 am

Re-uploaded the pictures, looks much nicer now. Shadows finnaly appear :).
PS: got Simba as a cub favourited in devaintart :D, my first favourite! Wohoo!

IMightBeHere

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 11:58 am

theyre cute u should learn how to draw your own but pose pics come in handy OMG youre on deviant art! im natashathequeen there :O
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Yeah, I know. These pictures are just to get familliar with the TLK drawing style :) Working on it!

(PS: Added on deviantArt. Nice drawings you have on there!)

IMightBeHere

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 12:33 pm

Tanks :D I started whit poses aswell and im learning tlk style now cant wait to see more :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby IMightBeHere » January 10th, 2011, 2:29 pm

I took your advice and I made up a pose myself! Uploading it now.

IMightBeHere

Next

Return to Fan Art