Mufasa13's Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Mufasa13's Art

Postby Mufasa13 » February 5th, 2011, 2:22 pm

I want to upload some of my art. :)
Attachments
Simba'sHead.png
Best drawing of Simba.
Simba'sHead.png (5.36 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
Scar.PNG
Scar/Taka
KovuCub.PNG
Cub Kovu
Kovu2.PNG
Adult Kovu
Kovu2.PNG (16.94 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
Last edited by Mufasa13 on February 6th, 2011, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mufasa13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Mufasa13's Art

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 5th, 2011, 2:25 pm

There is MLKFAA Album where artists upload them, bytheway nice art!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Mufasa13 » February 5th, 2011, 2:28 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]There is MLKFAA Album where artists upload them, bytheway nice art![/quote]
Yeah, I know... :D Just wanted to post it here... And thank you, of course. ;)
Mufasa13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 5th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Youre welcome and i just told it just in case :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 5th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Youre welcome and i just told it just in case :)

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Return to Fan Art