lion king freak's fan art !

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

lion king freak's fan art !

Postby lionkingfreak » May 5th, 2011, 2:26 pm

here is my fan art ! you can view it here ! :D :D :D [url][/url] http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=kopa#/d3flmmt
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Re: lion king freak's fan art !

Postby SimbasMate » May 6th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Um.. I'm sure ALL of that art isn't yours.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Jiirani » May 6th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Lol that's a link to a kopa browsing page, that's not her art. She's changed the link o.e

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Nitro » May 6th, 2011, 7:08 pm

Isnt there a rule about claiming art as your own when it obviously isnt? and i dont think she changed the link because it doesnt say it was editted.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Jiirani » May 6th, 2011, 7:40 pm

Yeah but I clicked it earlier and it took me to this : http://cooliecat.deviantart.com/art/ant ... -207601877 and it did because I commented, so she must have changed it because it's not taking me to that page anymore.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby lionkingfreak » May 6th, 2011, 9:45 pm

that was mine ! err , i draw like that and cooliecat is my devantart username ! are you people mad becase i did anti kopa fan art ? !
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Return to Fan Art