Lion King Requests!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Lion King Requests!

Postby Annie » May 29th, 2011, 11:49 pm

I'll be taking a few sketch requests :)

Rules:
It has to be a TLK character, but it can be from any of the 3 movies, books or comics.
It can be doing pretty much anything.
It will be just a sketch, like the doodle of Scar below
Please, only one, two or 3 characters, I only have a little sketchbook.
Again, ONLY TLK characters, I won't add in any personal characters.
They'll be doodled up when I feel like it, I just need something to do while I'm bored.

R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: Lion King Requests!

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 30th, 2011, 7:05 pm

it is possible to make me one of cub Simba?
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Jiirani » May 30th, 2011, 7:27 pm

Ohhh that would be sooo awesome :O

Um, can you sketch me one of cub Tojo and Simba like play fighting or something, if you have time?~ That would be so cool, I love your art :D

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby TheLionQueen » May 30th, 2011, 7:52 pm

That Scar sketch is awesome The Lion King people who made the movie couldn't do better! :)
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kopalover » May 30th, 2011, 10:17 pm

You're amazing! Keep up the amazing work! :)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Annie » May 30th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Simba sketch is done :D Tojo and Simba is proving to be very hard, but it shall be done :D

I'll post it soon!

Also, you can feel free to do anything with these sketches and not just the ones you requested...you can re-colour (But don't post in the MLKFAA, that's against the rules) you can make an avvie or siggie out of them too :)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Postby Moka » May 30th, 2011, 11:13 pm

Annie, can you make one of Buzz fighting a hyena? xP
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Nitro » May 30th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Teen Muffy pleaseth? :D
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby Annie » May 30th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Moka - Do you have any pics of Buzz? I've heard of him, but I have no idea what he looks like...however, I've heard-tell he's got black hair!

Nitro - Sure!
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby Nitro » May 30th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Actually, he has no official appearance since he was a scrapped character. But the MLK Wiki says he has a monobrow, if that's helpful at all...
Nitro
Green Rider

Next

Return to Fan Art