my tlk fan art !

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: my tlk fan art !

Postby WildSimba » June 3rd, 2011, 11:38 pm

Obviously. She's been targeting me as of recently, because I'm actually not afraid to stand up for myself.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

And why would someone just join to decrease someone's karma, hmmmm?
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » June 3rd, 2011, 11:42 pm

Exactly. That makes it a little bit obvious.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » June 3rd, 2011, 11:43 pm

What, so now she has a third account?
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby WildSimba » June 3rd, 2011, 11:46 pm

Yes. lol
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby AdAstrα » June 3rd, 2011, 11:47 pm

*facepalm* Somebody stop this madness!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Daenerys » June 4th, 2011, 6:16 am

She's sent me at least 20 PM's saying that I'm completely wrong about 9/11.
[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]*facepalm* Somebody stop this madness![/quote]
Exactly
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby TheLionQueen » June 4th, 2011, 9:04 am

9/11 has nothing to do with The Lion King, sorry lionkingfreak but your really annoying about that, there's no way the government what do that to innocent people. Never!
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » June 4th, 2011, 9:42 am

[quote="WildSimba"]I've reported her multiple times. There's plenty of proof that it's a multiple account. Not sure why they haven't done anything about it.[/quote]

I said almost as soon as she joined that it was a duplicate account, but since the IP did not match I was told that it was not enough evidence to do anything about it.
However I then thought that if it became a problem,then I would take further action on it, which seems to be the case now.
Thread locked, further action will be taken if deemed necessary.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to Fan Art