I do requests!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: I do requests!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Nilkie » August 16th, 2011, 1:54 am

waiting
Nilkie
Demon Vitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I <3 VITANI!!!!!!!!

Nickname(s): kim, vitani
Pride Points: 1

waiting
Nilkie
Demon Vitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I <3 VITANI!!!!!!!!

Nilkie
Demon Vitani

I <3 VITANI!!!!!!!!

Postby Jaybird » August 22nd, 2011, 2:15 pm

The best way to persuade people to give you a try would be to put up examples of work you've done already. Good luck!
'When I die, I hope to be
Buried out in English sea,
So all that then remains of me
Will lap against these shores
Until England is no more.'

Frank Turner - Rivers
Jaybird
Overlord Extrordinaire

Heaven take my soul, but England keep my bones

Nickname(s): Wolfie
Pride Points: 0

Postby Kopalover » August 22nd, 2011, 3:24 pm

Look Nilkie, you have to be patient. You can't just think as soon as you post something, you'll get someone asking. Trust me, with my graphics I waiting forever until someone requested. It doesn't mean I'm bad at them, it means people didn't need a graphic at the moment. :)

Good Luck!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Woeler » September 4th, 2011, 1:26 am

Please don't spam. Maybe you shoul put up some art so peope can see what you can do.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Annie » September 4th, 2011, 10:33 am

Nilkie, don't spam. It's in the rules, in some posts you haven't even waited a minute! Don't do it again.

If you want people to request stuff, like the others have said, post some art! Or people won't know what they're requesting.

EDIT: Well, apparently Nilkie was banned. I'll lock this.
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to Fan Art