Geni's Rough Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Geni's Rough Art Update- 9/7/11

Postby Thegeni99 » September 10th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Thank you DLfix and La'Vie! I've been drawing some more, just need to scan and upload them now. Appreciate the lovely comments. :)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Re: Geni's Rough Art Update- 9/13/11

Postby Thegeni99 » September 13th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Updated~check front page. Alright, so I decided to draw my fursona's mate in paint. I think it came out pretty cool minus the wobbly effect of drawing on a laptop pad. What do you guys think?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby DLFix » September 13th, 2011, 8:11 pm

I can't see it. I think you need a URL for the picture so we can see it.
Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde
Pride Points: 3

Postby Thegeni99 » September 13th, 2011, 8:13 pm

o.0 It doesn't show as an attachment? Ok weird...hold on let me upload it to PB then.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Re: Geni's Rough Art Update- 9/20/11

Postby Thegeni99 » September 21st, 2011, 1:49 am

New draw! I failed horribly at my first realistic lion try. It looks fat >:O
lion.png
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Baya » September 21st, 2011, 4:43 am

That's kinda how real lions look. Well done :)

-Real Lions have a huge mane to make them look bigger- :D
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Thegeni99 » September 21st, 2011, 4:58 am

Heh, thank you Amadeus! Now I see it, surely it isn't all that bad.

I knew that...but it looks long and poofed. :T
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Baya » September 21st, 2011, 5:00 am

Well, it does say ROUGH ART in the title does it not? Just keep practicing. Trust me, you will improve and next time you will succeed in making it out how you want it to be.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Thegeni99 » September 21st, 2011, 5:13 am

I only placed rough in the title because I mostly draw badly scanned sketches xP. But yeah, you're right in all those aspects. Thanks for the support!
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Woeler » September 22nd, 2011, 4:33 pm

you show how much black and white is more awesome then colors!!
well done, looking forward to seeing more of your work!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art