Amyz's First Try At Fan Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Amyz's First Try At Fan Art

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 18th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Well, he's my very first piece of artwork, or rubbish as I like to call it. Excuse the right bottom hand corner of the screen, haven't made my bed =P
Attachments
Snapshot_20111018_1.JPG
Snapshot_20111018_1.JPG (51.13 KiB) Viewed 2575 times
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Amyz's First Try At Fan Art

Postby Maleficent » October 18th, 2011, 8:14 pm

That's very nice, Amy! You're so talented. :3 You should see me try to draw fan art. It looks like a giant blob!

And lol, you should see my bed. Blankets and pillows everywhere! xD
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 18th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Thankies Jen ^^ And lol, my room looks like a pig sty and the moment.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby emily123 » October 19th, 2011, 11:33 pm

This is fantastic for a first piece! You have a lot of great potential, and I can definitely see excellent art coming from you in the future. ;D
My DeviantART|My Animation Source Profile|My YouTube|My Howrse
Question wuz here. Question loves Emily. :p Oh, and it's MY peanut butter!
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your everyday forum creeper~

Nickname(s): Emi, Emmy
Pride Points: 6

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 20th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Thanks Emi ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby SophieCub » October 20th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Your amazing! You should keep up the good work! ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Woeler » October 20th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Keep going! if that is your first piece then hang on! that's not a fail at all! I can see you have the technique! well done!

I draw/sketch a lot so you can pm me for anything you wanna know!
Keep it up!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 20th, 2011, 6:22 pm

Thanks for the kind comments you two ^^ I'll probably post something later =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby aloobah » October 22nd, 2011, 11:34 am

I think it's really good for a first try! :D
My Fan art sucks. XD
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Pride Points: 3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 23rd, 2011, 4:06 pm

Thanks aloobah ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to Fan Art