Mufasa Painting, 6-year-old

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Mufasa Painting, 6-year-old

Postby Paradise19 » March 26th, 2012, 6:17 pm

My daughter is my little TLK prodigy. Leah is 6 years old and like, REALLY gets into TLK. Too bad she's only 6; obviously she can't have her own account here, but as her parent, her stuff can go through me. She and I would like to share some of her art eventually. Only you guys would understand the true love and devotion she has to TLK.

Here is a painting of Mufasa she did on a T-shirt for our Young Prince. She did it by hand with no reference; just painted Mufasa from memory. Sorry for the photo quality!

Paradise19
Newbie Mama Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Mufasa Painting, 6-year-old

Postby hotCoco21 » April 8th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Wow that's really good for someone so young! Keep going, Leah!
I make my own fanart, and do some fanfics, too. I made my avatar and sig myself out of screenshots from TLK and TLK2. If anyone wants an avy or sig, PM me and I'll get right to it ;)
Scar's my favorite <3
hotCoco21
Are people born wicked?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

Nickname(s): Bambi
Pride Points: 6

Postby SophieCub » April 8th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Yes, I agree! Really good, you have a little artist there. ;)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Mooi » May 14th, 2012, 7:30 am

Nice work!
MOOI!!!
Mooi

Nickname(s): Mooi
Pride Points: 1

Postby untamedemo » May 15th, 2012, 7:21 pm

very beautiful and nice of her to make that for her brother she will become a brilliant artist as she grows and i garentee a wonderful big sister :)
~Lilysaurous-Rex
untamedemo
Nommz

Never get comments :(

Nickname(s): Lily
Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art