Aina's first attempt drawing Scar

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Aina's first attempt drawing Scar

Postby Aina » August 17th, 2012, 12:24 pm

Here is my very first attempt drawing Scar.

Hope you like it!♥
Attachments
scar_sketch_by_princesskiara96-d57grj4.jpg
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Re: Aina's first attempt drawing Scar

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 17th, 2012, 1:13 pm

It'd look perfect with coulor. Good job.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Shadowfax » August 17th, 2012, 1:25 pm

Looks awesome! You captured his character really well :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 17th, 2012, 9:12 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Looks awesome! You captured his character really well :)[/quote]
i second this
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Tora » August 17th, 2012, 9:16 pm

That is amazing! :-o No tracing right?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby DGFone » August 17th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Oh, wow! That's very good!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 18th, 2012, 10:10 am

usually at this point, i will say what you need to better. All you need is colour and its perfect.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 18th, 2012, 12:06 pm

^ Not everything needs to be coloured, sketches themselves can be great. Besides it is Aina's choice whether she wants to colour it or not =/
-----
Wonderful sketch Aina =3
Despite of being an artist for a while, I still can't draw scar even with a reference picture XP

[quote="Tora"]That is amazing! :-o No tracing right?[/quote]
I doubt it could be traced.. Traced drawings have shaky lines and are messy a bit. This one looks like it was drawn with the image in front of like a reference.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » August 18th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Wow that's really good! :D You did very well, i'm so proud of your drawing. :) Keep up the great job! :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Tacobell Lion » August 18th, 2012, 5:00 pm

That looks awesome! :-o You are really a talented artist if thats your first attempt to draw Scar! I couldn't draw like that in a million years! Awesome job! :)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to Fan Art