I made a Lion King 3-D model for art class!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

I made a Lion King 3-D model for art class!

Postby Kuro » February 26th, 2013, 6:42 am

If you have any questions, just ask! :glee:
My art class and art instructor already did a critique on it, but I'm hoping for some feedback from people who APPRECIATE TLK!

Kuro
You'll be the first to go!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Do what you want, if you have a dream for better.

Nickname(s): Jayden
Pride Points: 2

Re: I made a Lion King 3-D model for art class!

Postby DGFone » February 26th, 2013, 7:08 am

That's very good! :D

Although to be honest ,won't that qualify more in the 2.5D rather than true 3D like a sculpture? 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » February 26th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Hmm... maybe more like orthogonal 3D?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby AdAstrα » February 26th, 2013, 2:33 pm

That's awesome!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SophieCub » February 26th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Thats so cool! :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby MooLion » February 27th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Great thought that went into that! It sits well and the Scar and Simba shapes look good. I think it's a bit of a shame that the holes are so big -- maybe you could've fit a few more pop up things in its place. I know it's not that close to Pride Rock, but it'd be cool to see an elephant graveyard section. :D Teachers usually like pupils to avoid 'fan art'-related things, so is fun you were able to do that!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby pounce » March 16th, 2013, 1:54 am

Looks very nice and cool. I haven't seen art like that before.
Life of Pi is an awesome movie!
pounce

Nickname(s): pouncedashfly
Pride Points: 5

Postby Ananda » March 25th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Amazing!
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art