Chizuna's Fan Doodles

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Chizuna's Fan Doodles

Postby Claws » October 13th, 2013, 1:32 am

Hmm, those are really cute!, good job! :3
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Chizuna » May 7th, 2014, 5:12 am

Wow, it's been a while lol. Anyway, here's a practice pic of my characters as teens just to see what I want to keep in their designs. I'm particularly proud of the way Ayira (the lioness) came out but the male, Tanabi, just looks like Simba in SP with Kovu's coloring. Guess, I can't be picky though, it was my first attempt at doing a grown male lion. I also redid my Kiara pic, so that's a thing.

TanabiAyira.jpg

Kiara7.jpg
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy

Postby Chizuna » June 1st, 2018, 5:07 pm

I drew a Zira pic. Her whole body bugs me but I think it turned out okay :P
Attachments
IMG_1189.PNG
IMG_1189.PNG (127.23 KiB) Viewed 3647 times
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2019, 7:14 pm

cool style! I love the stalking Nala with the shading and eye detail, and the ijcwtbk scenery in the Uru and Ahadi picture! do you draw request?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Fan Art