First Attempts

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

First Attempts

Postby DragonFromNewYork » April 9th, 2014, 1:27 am

After a very long time of not knowing how, I decided that I wanted to learn how to draw TLK characters.
I started off with Vitani a little while ago ...this was my very first attempt. I hope you like her! I wish to draw more characters in the future and post them here, although I've already sketched some OCs.

"Where's your pretty daughter, Nalaaa?"
DragonFromNewYork

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Safina
Pride Points: 1

Re: First Attempts

Postby MooLion » April 11th, 2014, 5:40 pm

This is very good for a first attempt! I'd say you've already caught the essence of the character here. :)
Last edited by MooLion on April 12th, 2014, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Shadowfax » April 11th, 2014, 7:49 pm

That is a great first attempt! Wish my first attempt looked like that! ^_^ Nice shading too =3 Keep up the awesome work! Look forward to seeing more from you.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » April 11th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Wow this is great! Great job on the expression :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby DragonFromNewYork » September 7th, 2014, 12:42 am

Thanks so much guys, and I'm sorry I'm just seeing these now! I'm glad it's approved. ^^ I think my next attempt(s) will be Kovu, Sarabi, Zira or Nala. :realize: :dignity: :devishlycool: :understanding:
"Where's your pretty daughter, Nalaaa?"
DragonFromNewYork

Nickname(s): Safina
Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Art