Thirteen Draws Things

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Thirteen Draws Things

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 2:04 am

Despite being a huge TLK fan I actually don't draw much in the way of TLK fanart, weirdly. Mostly because I don't have much of a reason to. But! I figured I'd make a thread to post what I do have since art is my only talent. :ha:
Thirteen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Thirteen Draws Things

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 2:06 am

And by what I do have I mean one (1) image of my baby Mwezi. I've doodled a few other things of her, but only concepts/stuff I'm not a huge fan of. Though I'm kind of working on a tiny redesign of her as part of a comparison chart I'm doing of lions/leopards/cheetahs in TLK style (which I'm not very good at, ha)

https://www.deviantart.com/the13thblackcat/art/The-White-Leopard-378056945

Thirteen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Azdgari » June 28th, 2018, 2:13 pm

This is awesome! I love the texturing and the posture/proportions seem totally spot on. The necklace reminds me a lot of those necklaces on the lion creator--nostalgia. I'd love to see more of your art, especially as you're translating things into the TLK style!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Thank you! I did a lot of referencing, haha. I'm much better at drawing things with hooves, despite my love of cats. Gotta say one of the best things about leopards is how goofy they get in trees sometimes.
Thirteen

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2019, 7:10 pm

I like Mwezi, when I was very young I used to have 2 leopard characters called Black and White (just. guess. their. colours XD) and they had 2 cubs, a grey female Cayleigh (later renamed Lilith after an idea of my bro) and Viper (also an idea of my bro) their designs/colours were based were based on the grey foxes of the animated series called Farthing Woods.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Fan Art