Some of the saddest lion king picture i ever saw

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Some of the saddest lion king picture i ever saw

Postby TheGunner18 » September 15th, 2010, 11:05 pm

Wow...I am sooo depressed now :( especially after seeing that one about Mheetu...and the last one is just, well, really strange...and not very nice. It doesn't help if i'm listening to a sad song when looking at them either! :O
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Ushujaa » September 16th, 2010, 4:13 am

TPAM thats the same thing i felt when i saw that mheetu one
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby TheGunner18 » September 16th, 2010, 10:36 pm

Yeah, I was like, 'nooo! Run away Mheetu! Make a break for it!' but it was no use :'( I would sooo like to beat the crap outta Scar after that!
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Ushujaa » September 17th, 2010, 2:57 am

needless to say i like the idea of nala having a brother :( why does he have to dIEEE!??!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Kianga » September 17th, 2010, 3:28 am

I thought the story from the Mheetu picture was quite disturbing as well as Kopa's appearance in the picture after that. People really should stop hotlinking from The Lion King FanArt Archive or any part of lionking.org and just give links though. It really eats up Brian's bandwith and he doesn't like when people do it because of that. =/ The site goes down a /lot/ for maintenance and the hotlinking doesn't help matters.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby SnowyCheetah » September 17th, 2010, 3:44 am

Kianga is right. I seem to remember Moka posting about this too. Rather than hotlinking, we should just post links to the images we want to show people instead of making them load automatically every time the page they're embedded on is visited. TLKFAA's server is under a lot of strain and we don't need to be putting more on.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 17th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Picture by rogue_tiger

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/rogu ... rother.jpg

"Scar feels sorry for killing his brother."

:(
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » September 17th, 2010, 7:18 pm

Awww :(
I never thought I'd say this, but "Poor Scar!"
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 18th, 2010, 7:44 am

By Dragon_Blitt

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Drag ... AKing1.png

"Simba holding his dying son. Let's figure Simba ran the murders off before they could finish the job. Mental scarring much?"

That's depressing ;_;
KopsTheTerminator

Postby jelle » September 18th, 2010, 1:13 pm

beautiful drawing but very sad.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art