PrinceTaka's (Takaja's) Fan-art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

PrinceTaka's (Takaja's) Fan-art

Postby PrinceTaka » February 21st, 2010, 12:47 am

Here are some of my works, If you want to see more you should go to http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Takaja/

I know they are a little colourless but it is a little hard to colour without a tablet. :headache:
PrinceTaka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: PrinceTaka's (Takaja's) Fan-art

Postby thanigraphics » February 21st, 2010, 2:20 am

that is some nice lineart you have there! They look pretty awesome :D
did you know you can colour those with MS paint? the standard programme that's on windows?
it goes like this: you open the scanned file in paint and save it as a "monochrome bitfolder" (in dutch it says "monochrome bitmap" but it's something like that.
after that you re-save it as a 24-bitmap.
Some lines may be "broken", with the black pencil you can fill them up.
After that you can use all existing colours to colour your 24-bit scan.
If you need more info on this matter, just let me know and I'll help you out. It's easy and fun! ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby PrinceTaka » February 25th, 2010, 9:35 pm

These have been in the archive for a couple of days now and they were drawn in the sketcher. My first time in there actually.

It is not Zira though I had the intentions first. It just tuned to a random cub.

Scar has caught a mouse under his paw.
PrinceTaka

Postby Cdot » June 18th, 2010, 1:06 am

Your drawings look wonderful , keep up the good work.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby PrinceTaka » April 16th, 2011, 7:11 pm

I finally got myself a tablet and decided to add a little colour to an old picture. So any thought's? Better than the colourless line-art only? :D
PrinceTaka

Postby PrinceTaka » April 26th, 2011, 2:43 pm

A new piece of art finally! The first one done completely digitally.

Taka likes his mother and Mufasa teases him about that fact by calling him a "Mommas boy". He can really be a mean brother.
PrinceTaka

Return to Fan Art