Czarine's fan art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Czarine's fan art

Postby Czarine » March 25th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Does this thread need any explaining? Hehe I don't think so either! :P

Nala (for my Disney wallpaper/painting):
I'm currently busy making a big 5000×5000pixel wallpaper of digital drawings of Disney characters I love. When it's finished (with an epic background and everything) it will be projected on my wall and turned into a wallpainting!!! When it comes to the Lion King, I've only finished 1 character though. I drew cub Nala a few days ago:

(If you want proof that this is not traced/copied, here's the sketch:)

Spoiler: show

That's it for now! I haven't drawn much Lion King fanart in my DA career yet (it's only been a few months), but that's going to change! I promise! ^^
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Yaay!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Czarine's fan art

Postby Simbaholikov » March 25th, 2010, 9:55 pm

That wallpainting sounds like a nice idea, I hope that works out well :)
And Cubby Nala looks really great there, you have talent.
Keep it up! :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 25th, 2010, 9:59 pm

WOW, that drawing of Nala looks amazing, great work my friend
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Mike » March 25th, 2010, 10:04 pm

That's some verrry nice art =D I hope you keep it up ^.^ I'll be looking forward to more.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby YFWE » March 25th, 2010, 10:12 pm

That's puuuuuuuuuuurrrrty <3
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ushujaa » March 25th, 2010, 10:13 pm

Very nice, looking forward to seeing some more of your work

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby CheetahCat » March 25th, 2010, 10:40 pm

That's a fantastic drawing there, Czarine! ^^ You got a great talent here my feline friend and I'm honestly am looking forward of seeing more of your amazing drawings! Keep up the extraordinary work! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Cdot » March 26th, 2010, 12:48 am

Wow that is realy good Czarine, i look forward to seeing more of your artwork.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Czarine » March 27th, 2010, 12:32 am

Thanks guys!

Oooh and about art: I'm visiting an open door day at the Dutch HKU art academy tomorrow for an introduction into the Bachelor of Design in Animation education!

I can't wait!!! :D
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Yaay!

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Very impressive! :D You sure have talent!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to Fan Art